Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)

When my son first started here at pre-k, he was not reading well, misbehaving and sleeping during class a lot. Instead of blaming the parents they did additional testing on him. Turns out he is dyslexic and gifted & talented. The teachers all did separate evaluations on his behavior during the day to help the Dr's find out why he was sleeping so much and being disruptive. We thought the disruptive part was ADD and almost put him on medicine. But before we did the medical testing showed he had sleep apnea and needed surgery ASAP! He is now in 3rd grade and has straight A's!! He is reading right on grade level, has E conduct grades and is no longer sleeping during class! I am so glad the teachers looked into him more and didn't just label him as a disruptive child. I don't think I would have figured out what was wrong with my son without the teachers input and advise. Love PGE!!! Another experience we have is my brother and I both went to this elementary school growing up. My brother graduated from TX A & M with an Aerospace engineering degree, and I graduated with honors at UTA in the dual degree program for accounting. (masters and bachelors at once). So I would say this school is great at preparing its students for their future!

Park Glen has been absolutely wonderful for our son. He was a bit physically delayed upon entering Kindergarten due to younger age, but the teacher(s) worked with him and he developed incredibly. The whole kindergarten experience was phenomenal and better than I ever expected. The same great experience happened with 1st grade. The whole school has a very loving and caring nature. In addition, they are really good at helping kids individually as needed without making anyone feel like they are behind. Academically they seem to be great as well. Put a great emphasis on reading, math, and rewarding hard work. It is super family friendly and they really involve parents and all family to be present with the kids often and involve them in class parties, lunch with your kid, and many other things. I didn't want to move away from our house because of this school-that was the main reason we have stayed. WONDERFUL staff and school.

This school is amazing! My son is entering 1st grade this year and he cant wait. Our first year experience was everything I hoped it would be. Looking forward to another year at Park Glen!

All of my children attended this school. My two youngest needed speech therapy and the school did an excellent job of helping them without making them feel different from the other kids. Both my son and daughter were where they needed to be in communication abilities within a year and a half. My son also needed help with reading and the teachers were great! I cannot say enough good things about this school and the teachers there.

Interested in learning more about this school for my 4th grader. Have read excellent reviews. Is this school open for enrollment?

I have 2 kids the go to Park Glen Elementary. I am so please with the delopments in my children learning skills. I am particularly greatful to my 2nd grade daughter's teacher. She is such a nice person and done a lot to help my daughter come out of her shell. Her teacher is so caring and understanding of the children need. Thank you so much for what you do to our children!

All of the reviews for this school are correct it is a top notch school the assistant principal is the only person that I have met in this school who I don't care for, but the principal Carrol Wicker White is superb she takes as much time as necessary to speak and meet with parents and addresses their concerns.The teacher our son had this year is exceptional she is caring compassionate and very smart and handles challenges very well.Parents are very involved and kids are well taken care of and happy.We want to move to Carroll isd for high school but we will not leave this elementary school until our son finishes fourth grade because as great as the schools are in Carroll the elementary schools cannot compare to this one this school truly is remarkable.

We moved here in 2006 from Los Angeles, Ca.... and we LOVE this school... my daughter who is in 2nd grade now, comes home highly motivated, her spelling words are extremely challenging, and the over all feel is that of a private school. They have computers, Music, P.E., Art, and a great library. She has learned so much in history. It's fun to listen to her teach me things I never knew. I love living here in Park Glen, and will miss this neighborhood when we have to move because of the great schools. Madison's Mom.

Best elementary school in Keller ISD by far! I know many people who have kids in other elementary schools in Keller ISD and they wish their kids went to Park Glen Elem. It is almost like going to a private school the attention to detail and care for the kids! Great staff, low turnover which means a lot!

My daughter started school here last year and the teachers and wonderful .My daughter loves going to school everyday ,she is highly motivated .

Last modified Park Glen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.