Posted August 22, 2014
This school is amazing! My son is entering 1st grade this year and he cant wait. Our first year experience was everything I hoped it would be. Looking forward to another year at Park Glen!

Posted March 04, 2013
All of my children attended this school. My two youngest needed speech therapy and the school did an excellent job of helping them without making them feel different from the other kids. Both my son and daughter were where they needed to be in communication abilities within a year and a half. My son also needed help with reading and the teachers were great! I cannot say enough good things about this school and the teachers there.

Posted August 29, 2012
Interested in learning more about this school for my 4th grader. Have read excellent reviews. Is this school open for enrollment?

Posted July 09, 2012
I have 2 kids the go to Park Glen Elementary. I am so please with the delopments in my children learning skills. I am particularly greatful to my 2nd grade daughter's teacher. She is such a nice person and done a lot to help my daughter come out of her shell. Her teacher is so caring and understanding of the children need. Thank you so much for what you do to our children!

Posted June 18, 2010
All of the reviews for this school are correct it is a top notch school the assistant principal is the only person that I have met in this school who I don't care for, but the principal Carrol Wicker White is superb she takes as much time as necessary to speak and meet with parents and addresses their concerns.The teacher our son had this year is exceptional she is caring compassionate and very smart and handles challenges very well.Parents are very involved and kids are well taken care of and happy.We want to move to Carroll isd for high school but we will not leave this elementary school until our son finishes fourth grade because as great as the schools are in Carroll the elementary schools cannot compare to this one this school truly is remarkable.

Park Glen Elementary School 0

Posted November 28, 2008
We moved here in 2006 from Los Angeles, Ca.... and we LOVE this school... my daughter who is in 2nd grade now, comes home highly motivated, her spelling words are extremely challenging, and the over all feel is that of a private school. They have computers, Music, P.E., Art, and a great library. She has learned so much in history. It's fun to listen to her teach me things I never knew. I love living here in Park Glen, and will miss this neighborhood when we have to move because of the great schools. Madison's Mom.

Posted August 10, 2008
Best elementary school in Keller ISD by far! I know many people who have kids in other elementary schools in Keller ISD and they wish their kids went to Park Glen Elem. It is almost like going to a private school the attention to detail and care for the kids! Great staff, low turnover which means a lot!

Posted January 25, 2008
My daughter started school here last year and the teachers and wonderful .My daughter loves going to school everyday ,she is highly motivated .

Park Glen Elementary School 4

Posted September 06, 2006

Posted May 12, 2006

Park Glen Elementary School
5100 Glen Canyon Road, Fort Worth, TX  76137
Last modified Park Glen Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Park Glen Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top