Eagle Heights Elementary School 1

Posted November 22, 2014
My child attended this school for K thru 2nd grade. Early on it was aooarent that my child needed Spec Ed. testing however all of my requests were ignored. I decided to have independent testing done and the results were astonishing. my child was actually testing higher than 2nd grade in all subjects except Math. In spite of a strict district wide Anti Bullying policy,this school has a serious bullying problem starting with the teachers and throughout the student body. The principal of this school is an ineffective principal and dies not exhibit leadership qualities. The PTO is a clique of native Azleites who snub any newcomer to the school or PTO. By ALL means avoid this school at all cost. We unenrolled and have our child in Private School. Best decision we could have made.

Posted November 11, 2014
Wonderful!!! I love a small town school! Everyone there is great! My daughter has learned so much since we have moved here!

Posted June 06, 2014
THIS SCHOOL IS GRATE MY SON CAME IN THE END OF THE YEAR FROM WESTERN HILLS primary HE WAS NOT DOING GOOD AT THAT SCHOOL HE LOCK UP THERE AND WHEN WE GOT TO THIS SCHOOL IT CHANGE HE LOVESCHOOL NOW THIS SCHOOL IS THE BEST TEACHERS ARE NICE AND UNDERSTAND

Eagle Heights Elementary School 4

Posted May 28, 2012
My child attends school there and I am very pleased. Although the school is older and need of some comestic repairs, it's teachers and staff are fantastic. There is alot of parental involvement and the teachers have a caring attitude. My youngest will be attending soon and I look forward to him getting a great education there as well.

Eagle Heights Elementary School 4

Posted June 29, 2011
My oldest two kids have been going here a year, one in 4th grade, one in 1st grade. I am generally pleased with the school. I like the school and I think they do a good job. My 2 year old will be starting on his 3rd birthday in the PPCD Preschool there. I feel comfortable that they will do a good job with him too.

Posted October 14, 2006
- a administrator

Posted April 08, 2005
My son's teacher is patient, and works very well with the kids. She communicates with the parents and really cares about her students.

Posted September 22, 2004
- a administrator
Eagle Heights has extremely supportive parents & dedicated teachers & administrators always working to improve the safety & education of all students.

Eagle Heights Elementary School 2

Posted September 03, 2004
My child has a wonderful teacher who is patient and sweet, however, the campus is old and needs a lot of updating. The principal informed us that we would have to volunteer our time if we wanted any landscaping or any of the walls to be painted as it was not within the schools budget to do so.

Posted August 10, 2004
This is a wonderful school. The Teachers and Staff all really care about the childern in attendance. As a parent of Eagle Heights, I trust my child is receiving the best.

Eagle Heights Elementary School
6505 Lucerne Drive, Fort Worth, TX  76135
Last modified Eagle Heights Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Eagle Heights Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top