Bad
Good

Brewer High School 3

Posted March 30, 2016
Out of the first four comments I read,three were positive comments from former students that went to Brewer. Each one of those comments had misspellings and grammatical errors. Haha! If you want to make a statement on how gooder you dunn got learned, at least write English words correctly.

Brewer High School 1

Posted June 24, 2014
This is one the worst high schools in Texas!!!! As a school they went to Six Flags the week before finals instead of studying and if you didnt want to go you got to sit in the Aditorium for the day and do nothing, you cant even study because the few books that are issued now days have already been turned in, even before finals. My daughter has not studied one single time this entire year. Brewer requires ONLY 2 SEMESTERS OF computer classes for years of high school. Way to prepare kids for the real world, like this isnt a computer world out there!!!! Its very embarrassing to even say my daughter goes to Brewer!!!!

Posted May 16, 2014
My Son will be graduating from this school next year! I do recommend this High School, great admosphere, good teachers, really good secury... go Bears...

Posted May 02, 2013
I went there, it was so great, I learned everything NEEDED teachers care so much and are very involved, I am very pleased.

Posted August 13, 2012
This school is great! No problems whatsoever, everyone is friendly, there's cliques here and there but what school doesn't have that? Great athletics, and scholar programs! Makes sure ever student is treated equally, and they all have a chance of success!

Brewer High School 1

Posted April 19, 2012
Worst school that I have ever had the displeasure of going to for three years. THREE YEARS of constant bullying my other students AND other teachers! Disorganized, uncaring, and just plain terrible atmosphere! If it weren't for switching schools, I would not have been able to graduate.

Posted May 30, 2011
The Teachers and principals really care! They provide the kids with the materials that they need to make it in the real world.

Brewer High School

Posted November 03, 2009

Posted April 12, 2007
I graduated from Brewer in 2003 after 4 years of being involved in extra-curricular activities and strong academics. I am now a senior at Texas Tech and felt more than prepared for college. I went back to substitute teach in this district-where I, my mother and her father attended. I was somewhat appalled at the lack of motivation among the students. The school was in shambles (dirty, broken furniture/lockers, but there will be a new school in the Fall. I had extreme discipline issues with all grades that I subbed. I know the administration has changed and they have really cracked down on academics, but I feel that a more positive environment would motivate these students to prepare for college and careers. I had a great experience there and I wish that the current students could know that spirited strong community that made my four years of high school great.

Brewer High School 4

Posted March 19, 2007
I came to the district about 8 years ago. I have seen administration change, school board trustees change, awesome pricipals asked to leave... The school WAS awesome. More kids had school spirit, and took pride in their school. Now, they have take so many fun things away from the kids, and focus just on academics {what is they say about jack being a dull boy?!}...students have too much time on their hands & it takes away school spirit. This is a school that can be great!

Brewer High School
1025 West Loop 820 North, Fort Worth, TX  76108
Last modified Brewer High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.