Posted October 30, 2013
Awesome teachers, students, staff, principals! School very well maintained with the technology. Structured and organized;)

Blue Haze Elementary School 4

Posted September 25, 2013
The staff is professional and friendly. My son is a happy student and doing well in school.

Posted November 03, 2012
Blue Haze is a great school. The staff are friendly and extremely helpful. My two kids enjoyed going to school everyday. They have excellent teachers and Mrs. Boden is a pleasure to work with. The speech therapist, Mrs Harris is also great. I would highly recommend this school to anyone moving to White Settlement.

Blue Haze Elementary School 3

Posted June 30, 2011
The school is great. I will recommend this school to others. The teachers are very great to the students.

Blue Haze Elementary School 0

Posted October 19, 2009
I love thus school teachers are awesome and ms boden rocks

Blue Haze Elementary School 4

Posted August 21, 2009
Blue Haze is a great school. My kids have learned so much. The teachers are awesome! The prinical and her assistants know the kids and tell them hi all the time. Mrs. Boden has the best personality and the kids love to hear announcements every morning. If I had to say a bad thing about it, it would be that they tend to be biased..if you're a teacher's child, you get special priviledges or if you are a 'bad' child, you get speical attention and rewards for having a good day with toys and such. But if you're just a regular kid who makes good grades and doesn't get into a lot of trouble, you may or may not get recognized for being good. My child was recently overlooked for a special group. I feel b/c I am not a faculty member or brown noser. But we love BH!

Posted August 07, 2009

Posted July 21, 2009
My review about blue haze school is that it is awesome they do a great job with the kids at there school and the teachers are awesome there they work with the kids if the kids need help the teachers are always there to help. Kathleen deal

Posted July 19, 2009
My daughter attends this school and we could not be happier. This school and it's staff are wonderful.

Posted February 04, 2009

Blue Haze Elementary School
601 Blue Haze Drive, Fort Worth, TX  76108
Last modified Blue Haze Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Blue Haze Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 23 reviews. Top