Bad
Good

My children have gone to this school since 2011. We have had a wonderful experience. The teachers we have had have been caring, fun, and have taught my kids so much!

Awesome teachers, students, staff, principals! School very well maintained with the technology. Structured and organized;)

The staff is professional and friendly. My son is a happy student and doing well in school.

Blue Haze is a great school. The staff are friendly and extremely helpful. My two kids enjoyed going to school everyday. They have excellent teachers and Mrs. Boden is a pleasure to work with. The speech therapist, Mrs Harris is also great. I would highly recommend this school to anyone moving to White Settlement.

The school is great. I will recommend this school to others. The teachers are very great to the students.

I love thus school teachers are awesome and ms boden rocks

Blue Haze is a great school. My kids have learned so much. The teachers are awesome! The prinical and her assistants know the kids and tell them hi all the time. Mrs. Boden has the best personality and the kids love to hear announcements every morning. If I had to say a bad thing about it, it would be that they tend to be biased..if you're a teacher's child, you get special priviledges or if you are a 'bad' child, you get speical attention and rewards for having a good day with toys and such. But if you're just a regular kid who makes good grades and doesn't get into a lot of trouble, you may or may not get recognized for being good. My child was recently overlooked for a special group. I feel b/c I am not a faculty member or brown noser. But we love BH!

My review about blue haze school is that it is awesome they do a great job with the kids at there school and the teachers are awesome there they work with the kids if the kids need help the teachers are always there to help. Kathleen deal

My daughter attends this school and we could not be happier. This school and it's staff are wonderful.

I currently have one child attending this school and could not be happier. I am thrilled with the structure they are teaching the children and how organized they are. Could not be happier. Its a shames she cant stay there forever.

Last modified Blue Haze Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.