Tannahill Intermediate School 4

Posted July 24, 2014
The intermediate school is run very well. The building received new touch ups. I was able to email the home room teacher for any questions the response very quick. The District has made several improvements to schools, website and reputation it shows;)

Posted February 23, 2014
Teacher came up to meat lunch with my child and asked how hismath skills were. I said great, he was tested for the gifted program last year. She then says "so what was the problem this morning? You know I flat out told him you don't know your multiplication facts as well as your parents think." who says this to a child and then repeats it in front of him to his parent at lunch? Email, phone or send a letter home. Do not bully my student in front of me. Terrible teaching skills. He attends another program where his lowest grade is a 98. The lone star team cost the wsisd a great student.

Posted August 28, 2013
Love this school it is so awesome im happy i still have a year!

Posted April 30, 2013
Tannahill Intermediate school,,, teacher wait week after a problem occur before they call the parent ... the principal dosnt return your phone call .... the kids are bullies and nothing being done about it .... the school board needs to look until this ASAP ....

Posted April 11, 2013
This has to be the worst school I have ever put my child in!! They need to have monthly lessons on bullying! The children are rude and the principles dont care if the next kid is being shoved into the locker. I have been on the phone countless times with these people. The staff is rude, the children are bullies. I did months a months of research on special needs in schools before I moved here, its all a lie. They treat your child like they have a disease, and it makes them feel bad about themselves and there is no encouragement. My child begs me everyday not to take him to school, it breaks my heart. Worst school EVER!!!

Posted December 15, 2011
This is our first year at Tannihill and I have to say it has been very smooth and the teachers and staff are very helpful. My daughter loves going to school and has made alot of friends. The homework isnt overbearing but still challenging enough to keep her thinking.

Posted May 26, 2011
i went there too and i did so much better A+ student its a great school i love it and i recomend it to everyone

Posted January 12, 2010
What a GREAT school!!! My daughter is a 5th grader at Tannahill and she loves it. The teachers, prinicpal, vice principals, nurse and other staff are all so caring. My daughter is new to this district as well and it has been a wonderful experience for the whole family! I feel the school and district on a whole care for my kids and not just scores (though they are very important) the kids aren't stressed about a test they have to take they are prepared!! Tannahill also offers several after school activies like drama club, Fellowship of Christian Athletes, art club, chess club, running club and others i'm sure I have left out!

Posted August 01, 2008

Posted July 02, 2008

Tannahill Intermediate School
701 American Flyer Boulevard, Fort Worth, TX  76108
Last modified Tannahill Intermediate School is a Public school that serves grades 5-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Tannahill Intermediate School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 18 reviews. Top