PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

My son has a learning difference and his teacher has been great with him, giving him more one on one time during class, and tutoring him after school. My son's learning difficulties affects his self-esteem, but his teacher has really tried lifting his self-esteem by showing him his strengths instead of his difficulties.

My son has really enjoyed being at All Saints. His teacher is very caring and I love the strong Catholic foundation he is receiving. His Spanish skills have also improved since he's been in their dual language program.

Effective school leaders: Neutral

Ay liderazgo.pero no unión entre todos los miembros de la escuela

Develops character: Neutral

Falta mucho respeto entre los alumnos y un poco de compartir

Teacher effectiveness: Disagree

Un maestro estuvo hablando de las elecciones y hizo varios comentarios haciendo que los niños se preocupen con la situación de temas de inmigracion

Amount of homework: Disagree

Realmente la tarea aveces no la revisan

The teacher to student ratio is about 1/15, but even with these small class sizes, the teachers do not and will not offer "one on one" attention to students with learning differences or disabilities. The teachers are not caring or respectful to the students or their feelings. We will take our child to a school where the teachers can make a positive contribution to our child's education and character. Sad to say that this school does not offer these attributes. Our only regret is not leaving this school sooner.

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

This is not shown to be an important issue to this school.

I am very proud to be a teacher at All Saints Catholic School. My students are wonderful and have a passion for learning. The parents are wonderful and have welcomed me with open arms. I do not think I will find this anywhere else!

When my husband and I knew we would be returning to Fort Worth after many years away, there was no question where we would send our two children. I went to All Saints and it still feels like home. I love that former students believe in the school enough to bring their children. Our children love going to school. The principal, teachers and staff are the best!!! Students are taught academically, but also spiritually. We love All Saints Catholic School!!!

Last modified All Saints' Catholic School - Fort Worth is a Private school that serves grades PK-8