PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

All Saints' Catholic School - Fort Worth 5

Posted January 26, 2016
This is our second year at All Saints Catholic School. Since enrolling our son into this school, he has become very excited about school and enjoys attending all school sponsored events. As a Mom, this gives me peace of mind in knowing that he is at a school where he is provided with the care and attention required for him to succeed academically and spiritually. The teachers at All Saints Catholic School are the best part of this wonderful school. They are great about communicating with the students and parents. The student/teacher ratio (15/1) allows the teachers to work with each student individually. The school is affordable, family-oriented, has a strong community spirit not to mention great academics and a strong religious foundation. All of the kids know each other and the older kids look out for the younger ones. The atmosphere is a very welcoming and you will always be greeted with a smile from all the staff and parents. My only regret is not sending our son to All Saints sooner!

Posted March 01, 2009
I am very proud to be a teacher at All Saints Catholic School. My students are wonderful and have a passion for learning. The parents are wonderful and have welcomed me with open arms. I do not think I will find this anywhere else!

Posted February 20, 2009
When my husband and I knew we would be returning to Fort Worth after many years away, there was no question where we would send our two children. I went to All Saints and it still feels like home. I love that former students believe in the school enough to bring their children. Our children love going to school. The principal, teachers and staff are the best!!! Students are taught academically, but also spiritually. We love All Saints Catholic School!!!

Posted November 20, 2008
I am a very proud parent to send my children to All Saints Catholic School. The community and the culture are one the best features this school has to offer. All Saints Catholic School is teaching my children good and moral values they can continue to use for the rest of their lives. The principal and the students are awsome!

Posted November 19, 2008
I love teaching at All Saints Catholic School because I get to teach great kids in a great environment. I love how Saxon math helps the students gain confidence in their math abilities. Seeing the light of 'Now I get it!' is really cool. I love the parental support at All Saints and our incredible principal Ms. Mendez!

Posted November 19, 2008
At All Saints I am constantly surprised by the life and vibrance of the students. This small community allows for a unique school environment where all students have a chance to actively engage and participate. At this time the school has a tremendous potential for growth, and is moving in the right direction.

Posted September 11, 2008
All Saints Catholic School (Fort Worth) has offered me the opportunity to provide my kids a high quality academic enrichment and spiritual formation. Go All Saints!!!

2006 N Houston St, Fort Worth, TX  76164
Last modified All Saints' Catholic School - Fort Worth is a Private school that serves grades PK-8