PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

The teacher to student ratio is about 1/15, but even with these small class sizes, the teachers do not and will not offer "one on one" attention to students with learning differences or disabilities. The teachers are not caring or respectful to the students or their feelings. We will take our child to a school where the teachers can make a positive contribution to our child's education and character. Sad to say that this school does not offer these attributes. Our only regret is not leaving this school sooner.

Supports LD students: Strongly disagree

This is not shown to be an important issue to this school.

I am very proud to be a teacher at All Saints Catholic School. My students are wonderful and have a passion for learning. The parents are wonderful and have welcomed me with open arms. I do not think I will find this anywhere else!

When my husband and I knew we would be returning to Fort Worth after many years away, there was no question where we would send our two children. I went to All Saints and it still feels like home. I love that former students believe in the school enough to bring their children. Our children love going to school. The principal, teachers and staff are the best!!! Students are taught academically, but also spiritually. We love All Saints Catholic School!!!

I am a very proud parent to send my children to All Saints Catholic School. The community and the culture are one the best features this school has to offer. All Saints Catholic School is teaching my children good and moral values they can continue to use for the rest of their lives. The principal and the students are awsome!

I love teaching at All Saints Catholic School because I get to teach great kids in a great environment. I love how Saxon math helps the students gain confidence in their math abilities. Seeing the light of 'Now I get it!' is really cool. I love the parental support at All Saints and our incredible principal Ms. Mendez!

At All Saints I am constantly surprised by the life and vibrance of the students. This small community allows for a unique school environment where all students have a chance to actively engage and participate. At this time the school has a tremendous potential for growth, and is moving in the right direction.

All Saints Catholic School (Fort Worth) has offered me the opportunity to provide my kids a high quality academic enrichment and spiritual formation. Go All Saints!!!

Last modified All Saints' Catholic School - Fort Worth is a Private school that serves grades PK-8