Fort Worth, TX

Posted March 01, 2009
I am very proud to be a teacher at All Saints Catholic School. My students are wonderful and have a passion for learning. The parents are wonderful and have welcomed me with open arms. I do not think I will find this anywhere else!

Posted February 20, 2009
When my husband and I knew we would be returning to Fort Worth after many years away, there was no question where we would send our two children. I went to All Saints and it still feels like home. I love that former students believe in the school enough to bring their children. Our children love going to school. The principal, teachers and staff are the best!!! Students are taught academically, but also spiritually. We love All Saints Catholic School!!!

Posted November 20, 2008
I am a very proud parent to send my children to All Saints Catholic School. The community and the culture are one the best features this school has to offer. All Saints Catholic School is teaching my children good and moral values they can continue to use for the rest of their lives. The principal and the students are awsome!

Posted November 19, 2008
I love teaching at All Saints Catholic School because I get to teach great kids in a great environment. I love how Saxon math helps the students gain confidence in their math abilities. Seeing the light of 'Now I get it!' is really cool. I love the parental support at All Saints and our incredible principal Ms. Mendez!

Posted November 19, 2008
At All Saints I am constantly surprised by the life and vibrance of the students. This small community allows for a unique school environment where all students have a chance to actively engage and participate. At this time the school has a tremendous potential for growth, and is moving in the right direction.

Posted September 11, 2008
All Saints Catholic School (Fort Worth) has offered me the opportunity to provide my kids a high quality academic enrichment and spiritual formation. Go All Saints!!!

All Saints' Catholic School - Fort Worth
2006 N Houston St, Fort Worth, TX  76164
Last modified All Saints' Catholic School - Fort Worth is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
All Saints' Catholic School - Fort Worth Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top