PK-8|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

The teachers strive to make every moment teachable, from advanced studies in every subject, to respect for others and themselves during every day interaction. The students are bright, respectful and engaged in their subjects. It is a great Catholic community, and I'm happy to be a part of it!
August 17, 2016

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (6 responses)

Amount of homework: Agree

The load is not overbearing (so far). There is clear communication of expectations.

This is our 4th year at Holy Family and we couldn't love it more! It really feels like home. All of the teachers know all the children, even if they don't have the kids in their class. It is a small school but this is what we like about it. The attention that the kids get from their teachers is abundant. Teachers are extremely dedicated, we get emails with homework every day. Before and after care is available. Faith is evident in the curriculum, among teachers, administrators, and definitely students. We love it here!

We have been affiliated with Holy Family Catholic School now for 2 years. The educators are highly dedicated caring professionals who work tirelessly to provide a quality learning environment. Organizations such as the Home and School Association (HSA) and Dads’ Club offer excellent volunteer opportunities and the chance to meet other like minded parents and caregivers focused on quality Catholic education.

AMAZING!!! My daughter loves going to school at HFS and I know it is because of the staff and culture of the school. She is confident and eager to learn. She has been here for the last 5 years and I give A LOT of credit to Holy Family for helping her to become such a great kid. Academically they are a grade above public schools, and are able to do this because of the culture of each classroom. I cannot say enough positive things. GOOOO HORNETS!

My daughter started this year in prek 4 this is really great school. I really like it and my daughter enjoy going to this school . Teachers are so good and the way they teach is excellent. Staff is so helpful. Principal is so nice and helpful. I really like this school teachers and staff is helpful and caring. I like my daughter growing and getting good education.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They are very nice, helpful and knowledge able and caring.

Holy Family Catholic School is a special place! Our family has been associated with HFCS for the past two years. As an educator with 33 years of teaching experience in public and Catholic education, I can attest to the positive, energetic, caring staff and the enriched atmosphere that provides not only a quality education but focuses on our Catholic values. I highly recommend Holy Family Catholic School.

I loved my time at Holy Family. From caring teachers to a school curriculum centered around teaching the way of Jesus Christ. It instilled in me study habits that allowed me to excel in high school as well as college. Truly a well rounded education.

This is our 3rd year with Holy Family Catholic School and we couldn't ask for more better school for our daughter. She has received an excellent education with the best and compassionate teachers in the area.

My daughter has enjoyed Holy Family Catholic School! She is In Pre-K 3, she has been learning her colors and shapes! She also has been learning new prayers and how to follow Christ! It has been a joy to watch her grow in this community!

Last modified Holy Family Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8