PK-8|Private
School principal icon 130x130 140902

School Official Point of View

The teachers strive to make every moment teachable, from advanced studies in every subject, to respect for others and themselves during every day interaction. The students are bright, respectful and engaged in their subjects. It is a great Catholic community, and I'm happy to be a part of it!
August 17, 2016

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (4 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (3 responses)

My daughter started this year in prek 4 this is really great school. I really like it and my daughter enjoy going to this school . Teachers are so good and the way they teach is excellent. Staff is so helpful. Principal is so nice and helpful. I really like this school teachers and staff is helpful and caring. I like my daughter growing and getting good education.

Teacher effectiveness: Strongly agree

They are very nice, helpful and knowledge able and caring.

Holy Family Catholic School is a special place! Our family has been associated with HFCS for the past two years. As an educator with 33 years of teaching experience in public and Catholic education, I can attest to the positive, energetic, caring staff and the enriched atmosphere that provides not only a quality education but focuses on our Catholic values. I highly recommend Holy Family Catholic School.

I loved my time at Holy Family. From caring teachers to a school curriculum centered around teaching the way of Jesus Christ. It instilled in me study habits that allowed me to excel in high school as well as college. Truly a well rounded education.

This is our 3rd year with Holy Family Catholic School and we couldn't ask for more better school for our daughter. She has received an excellent education with the best and compassionate teachers in the area.

My daughter has enjoyed Holy Family Catholic School! She is In Pre-K 3, she has been learning her colors and shapes! She also has been learning new prayers and how to follow Christ! It has been a joy to watch her grow in this community!

My son's Pre-K experience has been top notch. He is so excited about going to school and he has learned his colors and shapes within the first month of school. His teacher is kind and enthusiastic. I love that he is in such a caring and supportive, Catholic environment at Holy Family Catholic School.

Our son has attended Holy Family since PK4 and is now in fifth grade. He has received an excellent education with fantastic teachers, but more importantly he is being taught the way of Jesus Christ in a small, loving community where he feels secure and has thrived. It is more than a school to us; it is a family.

Teacher effectiveness:
SCHOOL LEADER
The principal encourages all teachers and staff to participate in continuing education classes as they are available.
Posted August 17, 2016

Amount of homework:
SCHOOL LEADER
Homework assignments are occasionally needed, and students are encouraged to complete these immediately after school. After school care provides extra instruction as needed.
Posted August 17, 2016

Last modified Holy Family Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8