Posted September 30, 2013
My oldest child has been attending Our Lady of Victory Catholic school for over 7 years. His overall character and educational development make me realize we made the right choice in selecting OLV to educate our children. Our 2 younger children have been attending OLV for several years as well. The teachers have been our partners in education and always seem willing to go the extra mile.

Our Lady Of Victory Catholic School 5

Posted September 28, 2013
I have 2 children at OLV for the last 8 yrs . and we love it. It is refreshing that all the teachers knows each child by name in the school. This is not just a school for us , it is part of our family. .

Posted September 28, 2013
I enjoyed my time at OLV, I benefitted greatly from this school. I learned great study skills and when I went to high school, I already had some exposure to the subjects up until my senior year. The classes were small and we had a lot of help and one-on-one with the teachers. I recommend this school to my friends and family members and I also plan to take my child to this school!

Our Lady Of Victory Catholic School 5

Posted September 28, 2013
Our Lady of Victory is an outstanding school. I love the small class sizes 1:15. My children have grown in academics and spiritually. When you become a part of OLV it is becoming part of the family. I love the strong sense of community among families at OLV. There is a friendly environment with teachers who truly know the strengths of each child. The full time PK 3 and PK 4 programs thoroughly prepare the children to enter kindergarten. My son at 4 years old loved going to school!

Posted September 27, 2013
My children received a great educational foundation from OLV that gave them a great advantage in high school and college.

Posted September 26, 2013
I have three children that attend OLV and I love the school. We have been there for 8 years. The teachers are great and I feel they know each child and their potential. We are in constant communication making sure our children are learning and being challenged, but the biggest plus is that my children can practice and learn about their catholic faith.

Posted August 29, 2012
We love OLV, my children love their teachers, friends and the school in general. The school offers a strong faith based environment and this is very comforting as a parent. The teachers and principal are very hard working and all strive for the improvement of the school and of the child.

Our Lady Of Victory Catholic School 1

Posted May 18, 2011
OLV was a wonderful school when my children started attending there 6 years ago. About 2 years ago the wonderful family feeling began to change. Now, there has been a new principal for 1 1/2 years and she is TERRIBLE! She treats the teachers disrespectfully in front of parents and other staff members, does not account for money raised by the parents for the school and ignores parents' concerns and has let go the best teachers in the school. I would have given OLV 5 stars up to two years ago, but now am so disappointed in what it has become. I have pulled my children out to attend another school.

Posted August 23, 2010
I have two children. One child attended from Kinder to 8th and moved on to Nolan Catholic. My second has attended from Pre-k 4 and is currently in 5th grade. We have had an awesome experience. Both my children love the school. We are one big family. OLV prepared my child for Nolan. No problems fitting in and doing well in school. Principal's first full year is this year. She was awesome the last half of last year and expect her attitude and momentum not to change.

Posted August 08, 2010
What makes OLV special for me and my family is its dedicated staff of teachers. They are inspired by the Sisters of St. Mary and try to emulate the good sisters' spirituality in the classroom. Our children have benefited greatly from the school's faith based teaching.

Our Lady Of Victory Catholic School
3320 Hemphill Street, Fort Worth, TX  76110
Last modified Our Lady Of Victory Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
Our Lady Of Victory Catholic School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top