PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Our Mother of Mercy 5

Posted August 05, 2011
We are going into my child's second year at Our Mother of Mercy. Moving him to this school was the best move that I could have made. The classes are small and the school is close-knit. The students are reminded to be respectful. When I visit for whatever reason, I might find a young man waiting to open the door or hear student's greeting me, "Hello, Mrs. *****". Where the school lacks in "extras", it makes up in the solid educational foundation that my child is receiving. Dr. Yusuf is receptive to parental assistance. Every family is expected to be involved. The school has many needs. This school is great because of the parental involvement. I moved my child from one of the highest, state accredited school districts in the metroplex. I wanted my child to be able to score well on any test not just the state mandated tests. I felt that the local public school's focus was strictly teaching the students to master subjects on the state test. I realized that the local public school would not provide the type of education that I had as a child attending public schools. I found that Our Mother of Mercy provided the educational environment that I was familiar with.

Posted December 17, 2009
Both of my children attend OMM. I really enjoy the attention the faculty places on our children in regards to academics. I strongly encourage any parent who is tired of the public school system to come and tour the school. You will be pleasantly surprised and your child's education is worth the money.

Posted December 15, 2009
This is our first year at Our Mother of Mercy (OMM) Catholic School. OMM is a well kepted secret - they have an advance curriculum, dedicated teachers and staff. Their teacher-student ratio is small, which is a plus!!!! Our first semester has been above expectations.

Our Mother of Mercy 4

Posted January 31, 2009
Our Mother of Mercy School has a brand new building and a great teaching staff. I highly endorse OMM for any parent who wants their child to learn in a safe, secure environment.

Posted September 03, 2008
My granddaugher has been attending omm for 3 years now, it was the best decision for us, her grades have improved, the teachers are great, this is a great school, i would recommend it to everyone

Posted May 16, 2007
My daughter is in Pre-K and loves attending school. She is reading simple sentences and recognizes sounds, vowels, etc. I love the fact that she is getting a religious background with an emphasis on community service. I also love the afro-centrism and Hispanic heritage awareness the school provides. By no means is this a wealthy school, but I feel that Dr. Yusuf spends every penny and then some on the students and academics.

Our Mother of Mercy 5

Posted August 08, 2006
OMM continues to develop the whole child in body, mind and spirit.The staff encourages the children to soar even beyond their expectations.I've had two sons attend, 1 is now a sr in high school the other is now in 7th gr at OMM who start from pre-K 4;I praise God for OMM and the priniciples on which they stand. Way to Go Mercy! Excellent job Dr Yusef & OMM Staff

Our Mother of Mercy 4

Posted July 04, 2006
Mercy has served me well. I have 2 children in mercy. The campus is small, classes are small,close-knit,family atmosphere.I nor my children are catholic but the curriculum is afro-centric enough to balance my concerns.If there is a draw-back it is that there are some young teachers who have not honed their skills to perfection,but they get the job done. Mercy is not a rich school,the need for money is evident, but the effort on everyones part makes me love this place all the more.This is my daughters last year and i am just sick.

1007 East Terrell Avenue, Fort Worth, TX  76104