PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

We are going into my child's second year at Our Mother of Mercy. Moving him to this school was the best move that I could have made. The classes are small and the school is close-knit. The students are reminded to be respectful. When I visit for whatever reason, I might find a young man waiting to open the door or hear student's greeting me, "Hello, Mrs. *****". Where the school lacks in "extras", it makes up in the solid educational foundation that my child is receiving. Dr. Yusuf is receptive to parental assistance. Every family is expected to be involved. The school has many needs. This school is great because of the parental involvement. I moved my child from one of the highest, state accredited school districts in the metroplex. I wanted my child to be able to score well on any test not just the state mandated tests. I felt that the local public school's focus was strictly teaching the students to master subjects on the state test. I realized that the local public school would not provide the type of education that I had as a child attending public schools. I found that Our Mother of Mercy provided the educational environment that I was familiar with.

Both of my children attend OMM. I really enjoy the attention the faculty places on our children in regards to academics. I strongly encourage any parent who is tired of the public school system to come and tour the school. You will be pleasantly surprised and your child's education is worth the money.

This is our first year at Our Mother of Mercy (OMM) Catholic School. OMM is a well kepted secret - they have an advance curriculum, dedicated teachers and staff. Their teacher-student ratio is small, which is a plus!!!! Our first semester has been above expectations.

Our Mother of Mercy School has a brand new building and a great teaching staff. I highly endorse OMM for any parent who wants their child to learn in a safe, secure environment.

My granddaugher has been attending omm for 3 years now, it was the best decision for us, her grades have improved, the teachers are great, this is a great school, i would recommend it to everyone

My daughter is in Pre-K and loves attending school. She is reading simple sentences and recognizes sounds, vowels, etc. I love the fact that she is getting a religious background with an emphasis on community service. I also love the afro-centrism and Hispanic heritage awareness the school provides. By no means is this a wealthy school, but I feel that Dr. Yusuf spends every penny and then some on the students and academics.

Last modified Our Mother of Mercy is a Private school that serves grades PK-8