Posted August 09, 2014
Mrs. Baker, Mr. Kincannon, and Mrs. LoCoco are the best. Teachers are the heart of every school. This school has a good heart.

Posted March 09, 2014
my school is awesome it has great leadership and most of the kids in it are very mature but my school does not have a very good music program. I would like that to improve next year. the uniforms are very strict. you can not even wear pony tails or hairbands on your wrist. I recommend this school but do hope these things will change next year or I might leave.

Posted February 01, 2014
Saint Andrews is a great school if you are looking for: academics are challenging, the discipline is fair, the environment safe and respectful. I want my kids in an environment with the above!

Posted January 24, 2014
Love this school and community. You and your children will make lifelong friends. The academics are challenging, the discipline is fair, the environment safe and respectful. Your kids will leave this school prepared for any high school in the city.

St Andrew Catholic School 2

Posted September 09, 2013
Preschool and Kinder are fine. Beyond that, look real hard at your available public school. Policy changes are not communicated well - often by hearsay and then confirmed later. Principal is aloof. Middle school has most of the problems you think would be limited at a Catholic school. Overall, disappointed.

Posted July 31, 2013
Incredible! The teachers and the staff are amazing. The students are all kind, and learn how to be responsible Christians first and foremost.

Posted July 31, 2013
This school has done wonders for both my daughter and my son. Before, being in the public school system, they had started getting into trouble. I realized that they were simply not being challanged enough. Not only does St. Andrew's challenge our children, it also challenges us as parents to try harder to understand what our children are going through. They entire school works well together; an actual community full of love.

Posted July 31, 2013
This school has a true hands on approach with each and every student. No one gets lost in the shuffle, and the teachers are wonderfully caring and aware of every one of their students and the parents.

St Andrew Catholic School 1

Posted July 07, 2013
Worst decision of our lives to send our young child here. Lots of rules, but not much learning. We left after one year. Be forewarned of over involved parents and ill-qualified teachers. Definitely not a school for out of the box thinkers. Conform and give lots of donations to be average. Not what I would consider "Christian" or " Catholic", more like "give us your money to be average and shut up."

Posted November 01, 2012
This is our 4th year at SAS and we LOVE it! We are so thankful for the new Principle and Assistant Principle. They love their jobs, they love our kids, and they love being in a Catholic environment. They have really stepped up technology with the new SmartBoards in almost all classrooms. You can tell the students are really eager to learn and they are all so well-spoken and curteous. Each year they turn out a very high percentage of Duke Scholars and two Fort Worth high schools have had their valedictorian and/or salutatorian come from SAS. Impressive! The Sait Andrew community is so welcoming. It really feels like a family especially when we all look out for each others kids, help drive carpool, make meals when tragedy strikes, build a community garden to help support our food pantry - the list goes on and on. If you haven't seen SAS before or if it's been a while, you should definitely stop by for a visit and see what's new!

St Andrew Catholic School
3304 Dryden Road, Fort Worth, TX  76109
Last modified St Andrew Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Andrew Catholic School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 27 reviews. Top