PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My daughter is in 7th grade and has attended here since Pre-K. I love the school and its traditions. This humble school is small enough that everyone knows everyone. I like how they grow my child in both faith, moral values, and academics. My daughter qualified and completed her SAT for the first time without any test preparation and ranked higher than 75% of the nation's high school seniors. So thankful for the faculty and staff at St George.

I registered my son in PK earlier in the month and just found out they are dividing the class in half. The reason given is because the class is too big and students learn better in smaller class sizes. This is a school that really cares about the kids.

Not only is this the best school in Ft Worth, the school works with families financially. They offer 2 year grants for students transferring from public schools, home schools, private schools, and other Christian schools. They will not give you a grant if your are transferring from another Catholic school in their diocese though. I heard good things about St. George and how they are a true Catholic school, the teachers care and offer help to the students, the work is rigorous, and the principal is wonderful. I wanted to send my daughter there this past year but financially I could not afford the tuition even though it was low. After hearing about the transfer grant I transferred my daughter and she will start this August!

We feel blessed to send our children to St George Catholic School - the teachers are dedicated and caring, the values and faith formation being taught are sound, the facilities including the new gym, science/art room and media center are impressive, and the academic standards expected of the students are on the rise. Perhaps most importantly, our children feel at home there, as part of a larger "family"/learning community. We are grateful.

This is the 7th year that we've been a part of the St. George family. We've been happy with the education that our children are receiving. The principal continues to work with the pastor & staff to implement programs that encourage spiritual & academic growth. The tuition is reasonably priced, which is a bonus. If you wish to volunteer your time, you must take a "Keeping Children Safe" workshop which includes a background check. Without that workshop, you're not allowed to participate in activities where children are involved. As far as children being transported to the rec center, parents must complete a form allowing their children to ride with other parents to the rec center, & that is generally only on days when it is raining. There have been many changes that have occurred over the last few years, but I urge anyone who is interested in a good Catholic education to visit with the school & staff. There are occasional snags in everything, but the principal and pastor are working to improve in those areas. Please keep in mind that some concerns expressed are valid and some are sourgrapes. In all of our years here, we have never encountered an issue that could not be solved.

St. George is a GREAT SCHOOL! I am so glad I kept my children at this school. After several years there have finally been changes that are different and for the best. My children told me this has been their best year at school and the most fun. The best change was the religious activities that happened this year. I too was given a website at the beginning year and received a notice that it changed so parents must have looked the old one. The communication could be a little better. When I called the school the secretary was very polite and gave me more information than I asked for. I have only seen new computers and the school has smartboards. My children s teachers are very nice and they keep me up to date about their academics. My children s teachers have an education degree and years of experience and I know that is what they are supposed to have to teach. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion and those saying negative things are obvious not going to the school to see what is happening. Visit the school to find out for yourself. You will see that it is a GREAT SCHOOL. Thank you St. George for making this my children s best year ever.

I personaly would like to Thank all the teachers and staff at St. George. I feel this school is full of smart and moral people. I learned things that are a bit ahead of the freshmen high school level and that has really helped. Thanks to St. George I am at the top of all my freshmen classes!

St George gives my children the values and education that will help them now and in the future. It is a great school with a great and dedicated staff.

I drive over 20 miles one way to get my son to St. George! That says it all about the school! Excellent student to teacher ratio!

St. George School was a blessing for me. An affordable alternative to public school and a very rewarding experience for both myself and my children. Both my children attended St. George their entire elementary through middle school years. They received the values and education every parent hopes for. As my children entered public high school, it has only proven to me that their years at St. George was an excellent decision.

Last modified St George Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8