Posted January 07, 2014
My child is in Pre-K and he loves his teacher and has grown both academically and socially. It is a great environment built on principles and love. All the staff knows my son and it is more like a family environment. If your looking for a school that is built around character and morals then St. Ritas is the place for your child.

Posted November 05, 2012
St Rita is comprised of a diverse student population where the focus on high academic achievement is balanced by the call to take care of each other by treating others the way that we want to be treated. I am grateful to have my child in a caring and supportive learning environment.

Posted March 08, 2012
I have a granddaughter that attends their and I amso glad that my daughter made that decision f or her child's future.Eunice Taylor proud grandmother of one of st. Ritas student

Posted December 19, 2011
I transferred my child from another private school and couldn't be more pleased. Although St Rita is a small school, it offers experiences found at more "elite" schools, such as technology. Computer classes twice weekly, classroom smart boards, 2-3 computers in each classrroom. I've spoken with parents of graduates whose kids are often more prepared for technology in high school!

Posted September 17, 2011
My husband and I were looking for a school that was small enough for most families to know each other and for the teachers to be able to give close attention to our kids. Everyone that works at St. Rita School knows all four of our kids by name. We also wanted to give our kids the opportunities of bigger schools. Since we started here 6 years ago, they've been in 2 musicals a year, played competitive sports, been in student government and won awards in PSIA. The 7th & 8th graders go to San Antonio to visit the missions and the Alamo. This school is a great value.

Posted March 30, 2011
We have 2 children who have attended St. Rita for 4 years. The teachers are wonderful and are willing to help the students before and after school. Our children have participated in academic and sports competitions. All students perform in two musicals each year. St. Rita is a very special place.

Posted March 21, 2011
Our country is experiencing some difficult times times. St. Rita Catholic School is very compassionate about financial difficulties. The school works with parents to make a Private Catholic School affordable. St. Rita School offers a strong academic program plus extra activities that produce students who are ready to enter high school. As you are making choices about your child's school, take the time to consider St. Rita Catholic School.

Posted February 14, 2011
My children attended St. Rita from Pre-K through 8th grade, and were so well prepared for high school, it made me wish I had the opportunity to attend this school as a child.

Posted September 01, 2009
Faculty and staff are dedicated to the children and the mission. I have 3 children and this is our 6th year at St Rita.

Posted March 07, 2009
I am a parent of a second grader at St Rita's Catholic School. As a parent of an only child, it was very important that I found a good school that was going to provide a good education, safe enviroment and promote spiritual growth; I visited several schools before 'choosing' St Rita's. It has been 5 years and I have not regretted that decision for one minute. The teachers and staff demonstrate a true dedication to the children. I believe the example set by principal, Mrs Charlene Hymel. Her tireless efforts and relentless strive for what is in the best interest of the children at her school. I truly appreciate and admire her hard work. I would highly recommend this school.

St. Rita Catholic School
712 Weiler Blvd, Fort Worth, TX  76112
Last modified St. Rita Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Rita Catholic School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 22 reviews. Top