PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

My child is in Pre-K and he loves his teacher and has grown both academically and socially. It is a great environment built on principles and love. All the staff knows my son and it is more like a family environment. If your looking for a school that is built around character and morals then St. Ritas is the place for your child.

I hate this school. teachers here just watch kids get bullied in class and don't care. Matter of fact a lot of kids here are bullies . Kids here are big jerks. I'm glad this year is almost over then I'll have another year and then I'm out

St Rita is comprised of a diverse student population where the focus on high academic achievement is balanced by the call to take care of each other by treating others the way that we want to be treated. I am grateful to have my child in a caring and supportive learning environment.

I have a granddaughter that attends their and I amso glad that my daughter made that decision f or her child's future.Eunice Taylor proud grandmother of one of st. Ritas student

I transferred my child from another private school and couldn't be more pleased. Although St Rita is a small school, it offers experiences found at more "elite" schools, such as technology. Computer classes twice weekly, classroom smart boards, 2-3 computers in each classrroom. I've spoken with parents of graduates whose kids are often more prepared for technology in high school!

My husband and I were looking for a school that was small enough for most families to know each other and for the teachers to be able to give close attention to our kids. Everyone that works at St. Rita School knows all four of our kids by name. We also wanted to give our kids the opportunities of bigger schools. Since we started here 6 years ago, they've been in 2 musicals a year, played competitive sports, been in student government and won awards in PSIA. The 7th & 8th graders go to San Antonio to visit the missions and the Alamo. This school is a great value.

We have 2 children who have attended St. Rita for 4 years. The teachers are wonderful and are willing to help the students before and after school. Our children have participated in academic and sports competitions. All students perform in two musicals each year. St. Rita is a very special place.

Our country is experiencing some difficult times times. St. Rita Catholic School is very compassionate about financial difficulties. The school works with parents to make a Private Catholic School affordable. St. Rita School offers a strong academic program plus extra activities that produce students who are ready to enter high school. As you are making choices about your child's school, take the time to consider St. Rita Catholic School.

My children attended St. Rita from Pre-K through 8th grade, and were so well prepared for high school, it made me wish I had the opportunity to attend this school as a child.

Faculty and staff are dedicated to the children and the mission. I have 3 children and this is our 6th year at St Rita.

Last modified St. Rita Catholic School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8