Posted March 09, 2014
This school will allow bullying and cover it up. They do not address issues because they are more worried about higher enrollment and making money then protecting children. As a private Christain school you would think this action wouldn't be tolerated. It took getting the school board involved (we did that because the Dean refused) just to stop this action but it was never corrected. They moved our child and not the four boys involved. It happens much more often in the upper classes as well.

Posted June 21, 2011
I love Harvest.My daughters have been going to harvest for years and i love it because it is small and everyone knows each other. My daughters have learned so much. I am very pleased.

Posted May 27, 2011
I have two boys that attend Harvest. We've been a part of the HCS and Daycare family for 4 1/2 years. My eldest son just completed the 1st grade and my youngest will start K4 the next school year. I am so proud of the growth and development I have seen with both of my boys. My 7yr old has shown a dramatic increase this year alone. At the beginning of the school year, he did not read. Just this week, we were purchasing a "thank you" card for his teacher and he was able to read the card without my help. The card had words like "appreciate", "learned", "experience". He has had a difficult time with his phonics and this has impacted his reading skills. I am very proud of my son and grateful for his teacher pushing him to this level. HCS is a tremendous school and one I highly recommend. I feel welcomed when I enter into the building and everyone seems to make an effort to get to know you and your family. My son is excelling and its because of the great teachers at Harvest.

Posted April 27, 2011
I have 2 girls in the school. We have been with Harvest since 2000. We have had a great experience there. THe classes are a nice size that your child does not get lost in the crowd. My younger one struggles and had a hard time. The teacher has worked with her and another teacher has helped her too. The teachers are loving and really care for the children. The teachers always speak to me when I am up there. I feel very safe with having my children there. Anytime a problem has risen, the teacher has met with me and the problem was solved. I love the school and would recomend it to anyone!!

Harvest Christian School 4

Posted March 10, 2011
Both of my sons attend Harvest. We have been apart of the Harvest family for 4 years. We have one in the daycare program and the other is in 1st grade. We placed our oldest in public school for 1 year and returned to Harvest the following year. There will always be a better school, but our experience with Harvest has been excellent. The teachers we have been involved with have been very attentive and my kids are learning so much each and every day. The work is challenging for my 1st grader, but it forces him to work harder and not give up. The classes are small, the teachers are great, and the tuition is affordable (compared to other private schools).

Posted November 20, 2010
Harvest is an excellent school. I have 3 kids attending at Harvest since they were 18 months and have received quality christian education throughout. The school offers opportunities for participation in athletics and different arts starting in elementary school. The teachers are warm and loving with the kids and provide challenging education. Childcare is provided for little ones and before and after school. The kids are well tended to and often involved in a variety of activities during this time.

Posted October 06, 2010
The administration is so desperate to keep and enroll new students that it will promise anything and not follow though with the commitments. ALL THE MONEY GOES TOWARDS THE CHURCH!!! save your money and your time if you want your kids to go to a real school this is not the one!! trust me this is from someone who experienced this first hand!

Harvest Christian School 0

Posted April 19, 2010
My 8th grader can't pass a 6th grade pre-TAKS test they are taking in public schools.

Posted March 11, 2010

Posted January 28, 2010
SAVE YOUR MONEY! You will get an equivalent or better education in your local public school. Our 6th grade experience is beyond words. Let's just say, the atomosphere is not worth buying either.

Harvest Christian School
7501 Crowley Road, Fort Worth, TX  76134
Last modified Harvest Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-8
Harvest Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 21 reviews. Top