Posted January 30, 2015
St. Paul set a strong foundation for my daughter. She grew academically, socially, musically, and spiritually over the years from kindergarten through 8th grade. Now in high school, she entered prepared for a college-prep curriculum and continues to thrive -- I believe due to her formative years at St. Paul. We received support from teachers, administrators, and the pastors who all worked as a team in the education process. We aren't Lutheran and never felt isolated; instead we appreciated the emphasis the school placed on being a biblically based school and never found that was just something to "put in the brochure"....it was practiced from the top down.

Posted January 30, 2015
As both an alumni at St Paul and a parent of a St Paul graduate, I couldn't be more pleased with St Paul. I attended from kindergarten through 8th grade. I knew as I graduated there, that I would send my future child there. My daughter attended from kindergarten through 8th grade as well. She received an excellent education and the love of Christ through teachers, staff and other parents. In both our times at the school, we witnessed the expansion of our building and school as well as some changes in staff and administration. Through it all, we felt that the well being of our whole community (church and school, teachers, parents, kids and staff) were in God's hands. When I walk into the doors at St Paul, we are greeted by family. That's a legacy and a life choice We are extremely blessed to have.

Posted January 30, 2015
SPLS was a great choice for our family. The teachers are warm and caring. It's easy to get involved and meet other parents. Our kids are very happy and doing great at St. Paul.

St. Paul Lutheran School 1

Posted January 29, 2015
Please replace the principal. Can we please have a Hoffschnider type of principal. Larry went above n beyond to help and build these amazing kids. Scott browning is no where near at that level. He is a bad vibe and very negative. He deserves no respect . We are members at St. Paul Lutheran church and 90% of the parents have no respect for Scott browning. I agree with the last few reviews.

St. Paul Lutheran School 1

Posted November 23, 2014
It's unfortunate because the teachers here are great and go above and beyond but sadly that is over shadowed by their principle. Our family was treated without respect, regaurd or compassion by the principle. I believe he is vindictive and an elitist who displays hatred and no Christian love! I'd stay far far away!

Posted May 24, 2012
Top notch academics that are competitive to top area private schools, St Paul is above public school levels and above most all private schools academics. Offerings included are incredible art, PE, Spanish, Strings, Music class, Chapel, Library, Computer, Science, sports is offered from basketball, volleyball to theater productions for each season. This school has strong academics with all area public and private high schools that seek and like/prefer these students. This is a pre school moms day out as well as k-8th grade. Honors programs are offered as well as terrific field trips that are included during the school year. Caring staff, committed staff and families. Great nurturing environment, strong spiritual guidance and loving staff. Lunches are home cooked meals daily in the cafe. Classes have breath taking views of the skyline and the city, great location for parents who work down town. Strong academics in every subject, strong fine arts, strong sports programs, and affordable tuition unlike all area schools this school cares about education more than making a giant profit. Great family events and great history and art fair, musicals and strings programs that are neat.

Posted December 17, 2011
Caring staff, rigorous academics with a spiritual based emphasis; classes have math, science, reading handwriting, spelling, vocab, religion, chapel, prayer during the day, great homemade cooked meals, Wednesday pizza days, strong music and strings, handbells programs, sports offered, preschool ages 2 up to grade 8 offered. Strong parent involvement, PE, ART, and library all very good programs. Teachers are really talented, creative, thinking out of the box as well as traditional. Classes range from about 20 kids to about 26 kids in each class, as well as great leadership academically, spiritually, and professionally. The music programs, plays drama programs are the best I've ever seen and art is not only offered during school but there are before school and after school art classes offered. Academics are above public schools in the area and equal or above many private schools in the area. Service projects where the kids read to nursing home residents or donate coats or other various mission projects for those in need. This school educates the whole child spiritually, academically, socially, and creative. Very well rounded education.

Posted January 09, 2011
We have two of our three children here and the third will join when she is old enough. St. Paul is an amazing school! If your priorities are a biblically sound and academically challenging, but warm, environment, then St. Paul is a perfect choice. They won the Blue Ribbon Award for academic excellence which is sparingly given to schools with stellar academics. I love that political correctness does NOT rule here, thank God!!! Reason and parental involvement coupled with our shared Christian faith prevent that!!

Posted November 15, 2010
WOW! I AM REALLY IMPRESSED WITH HOW WELL THE STUDENTS WRITE AT VERY YOUNG AGE! JANE FOWLER WOULD BE VERY PLEASED! SHE WRITES BOOKS, TO EDUCATORS, HOW TO TEACH YOUR STUDENTS TO BE BETTER WRITERS! I also like how the principal gives his additional stamp of approval, by putting his picture next to their work! I AM VERY IMPRESSED! ITS VERY HARD TO EARN MY RESPECT WHEN IT COMES TO EDUCATION! MOST PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME; CAN UNDERSTAND WHY! EXCELLENT JOB! YOU SHOULD BE VERY PROUD OF ALL THE NEW TALENT DEVELOPING IN SAINT PAUL!!! A LOT TO SMILE ABOUT!! ZIG ZAGLER ALWAYS SAYS,"SUPER BUT I AM IMPROVING!" EVERY WEEK IN SAINT PAUL I SEE THAT QUALITY: SUPER BECOMING MORE SUPER!!!

Posted July 02, 2010
This is an unbelievable school. My children are continually challenged. St. Paul has a loving, warm environment that fosters incredible character, values, faith, academic excellence and hard work. I can't say enough about our St. Paul experience.

St. Paul Lutheran School
1800 West Fwy, Fort Worth, TX  76102
Last modified St. Paul Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Paul Lutheran School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top