Posted May 24, 2012
Top notch academics that are competitive to top area private schools, St Paul is above public school levels and above most all private schools academics. Offerings included are incredible art, PE, Spanish, Strings, Music class, Chapel, Library, Computer, Science, sports is offered from basketball, volleyball to theater productions for each season. This school has strong academics with all area public and private high schools that seek and like/prefer these students. This is a pre school moms day out as well as k-8th grade. Honors programs are offered as well as terrific field trips that are included during the school year. Caring staff, committed staff and families. Great nurturing environment, strong spiritual guidance and loving staff. Lunches are home cooked meals daily in the cafe. Classes have breath taking views of the skyline and the city, great location for parents who work down town. Strong academics in every subject, strong fine arts, strong sports programs, and affordable tuition unlike all area schools this school cares about education more than making a giant profit. Great family events and great history and art fair, musicals and strings programs that are neat.

Posted December 17, 2011
Caring staff, rigorous academics with a spiritual based emphasis; classes have math, science, reading handwriting, spelling, vocab, religion, chapel, prayer during the day, great homemade cooked meals, Wednesday pizza days, strong music and strings, handbells programs, sports offered, preschool ages 2 up to grade 8 offered. Strong parent involvement, PE, ART, and library all very good programs. Teachers are really talented, creative, thinking out of the box as well as traditional. Classes range from about 20 kids to about 26 kids in each class, as well as great leadership academically, spiritually, and professionally. The music programs, plays drama programs are the best I've ever seen and art is not only offered during school but there are before school and after school art classes offered. Academics are above public schools in the area and equal or above many private schools in the area. Service projects where the kids read to nursing home residents or donate coats or other various mission projects for those in need. This school educates the whole child spiritually, academically, socially, and creative. Very well rounded education.

Posted January 09, 2011
We have two of our three children here and the third will join when she is old enough. St. Paul is an amazing school! If your priorities are a biblically sound and academically challenging, but warm, environment, then St. Paul is a perfect choice. They won the Blue Ribbon Award for academic excellence which is sparingly given to schools with stellar academics. I love that political correctness does NOT rule here, thank God!!! Reason and parental involvement coupled with our shared Christian faith prevent that!!

Posted November 15, 2010
WOW! I AM REALLY IMPRESSED WITH HOW WELL THE STUDENTS WRITE AT VERY YOUNG AGE! JANE FOWLER WOULD BE VERY PLEASED! SHE WRITES BOOKS, TO EDUCATORS, HOW TO TEACH YOUR STUDENTS TO BE BETTER WRITERS! I also like how the principal gives his additional stamp of approval, by putting his picture next to their work! I AM VERY IMPRESSED! ITS VERY HARD TO EARN MY RESPECT WHEN IT COMES TO EDUCATION! MOST PEOPLE WHO KNOW ME; CAN UNDERSTAND WHY! EXCELLENT JOB! YOU SHOULD BE VERY PROUD OF ALL THE NEW TALENT DEVELOPING IN SAINT PAUL!!! A LOT TO SMILE ABOUT!! ZIG ZAGLER ALWAYS SAYS,"SUPER BUT I AM IMPROVING!" EVERY WEEK IN SAINT PAUL I SEE THAT QUALITY: SUPER BECOMING MORE SUPER!!!

Posted July 02, 2010
This is an unbelievable school. My children are continually challenged. St. Paul has a loving, warm environment that fosters incredible character, values, faith, academic excellence and hard work. I can't say enough about our St. Paul experience.

Posted May 13, 2010
My children have attended St. Paul since pre-k. Now my oldest is a sophmore in high school, and doing great. Students leave St. Paul well prepared for high school socially, academically, and with a solid faith foundation.

St. Paul Lutheran School 0

Posted April 13, 2010
My kids have been at St. Paul for 6 years and we have loved every minute of it! The teachers are wonderful but very challenging. This school has a GREAT christian environment, and the kids are very kind to each other. So far I havent heard of any drugs,drinking, or smoking and I have middle school kids, but I cant be sure. I have brought 5 new famiies into St. Paul and they thank me for it!I recommend this school for a wonderful Preschool-8th grade experience. If only it had highschool...

Posted April 22, 2004
This is an excellent school with loving teachers!

St. Paul Lutheran School
1800 West Fwy, Fort Worth, TX  76102
Last modified St. Paul Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St. Paul Lutheran School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top