PK-8|Private

Bad
Good

Develops character: Strongly agree

Awesome Christ- centered school! The teachers truly care for each child and their well-being. Wonderful principal as well!

Precious school with amazing teachers and administration! I love that first and foremost my child is taught about Christ. We are blessed to have such caring staff that listen to any concerns we may have. Mr. Browning is an amazing asset to our school, and is very goal oriented and driven.

We were excited about having our child in a faith based school. The idea that he would study God everyday was huge for us! But after three years we found that we were sold a bill of goods. While our son was at this school we had many problems with this school, so we were forced to leave this past year. Our main problem was with our son's teacher last year. Our son was having difficulties and complaining about the teacher picking on him. At first we figured it was just him trying to get use to a teacher that was strict but when he started hating school we knew something else was going on. We investigated and found that our son was right! We tried talking to the administrator but he refused to accept that it could have been the teacher. I started reading about bullying and found that teachers can be bullies too! This teacher has been working there for 25+ years and she needs to retire. I think the new administrator has to a lot to learn about management! I only wish I had listened to my son sooner! Our son is now enjoying school again and he has advanced academically in 6th grade at another school.

We have been so pleased with St. Paul Lutheran School! The children are well loved, educated academically and spiritually, and are shown how to be productive and contributing members of our community from the moment they arrive at SPLS. As parents, we always feel welcomed, included and appreciated. SPLS is a family we feel blessed to be a part of.

St. Paul set a strong foundation for my daughter. She grew academically, socially, musically, and spiritually over the years from kindergarten through 8th grade. Now in high school, she entered prepared for a college-prep curriculum and continues to thrive -- I believe due to her formative years at St. Paul. We received support from teachers, administrators, and the pastors who all worked as a team in the education process. We aren't Lutheran and never felt isolated; instead we appreciated the emphasis the school placed on being a biblically based school and never found that was just something to "put in the brochure"....it was practiced from the top down.

As both an alumni at St Paul and a parent of a St Paul graduate, I couldn't be more pleased with St Paul. I attended from kindergarten through 8th grade. I knew as I graduated there, that I would send my future child there. My daughter attended from kindergarten through 8th grade as well. She received an excellent education and the love of Christ through teachers, staff and other parents. In both our times at the school, we witnessed the expansion of our building and school as well as some changes in staff and administration. Through it all, we felt that the well being of our whole community (church and school, teachers, parents, kids and staff) were in God's hands. When I walk into the doors at St Paul, we are greeted by family. That's a legacy and a life choice We are extremely blessed to have.

SPLS was a great choice for our family. The teachers are warm and caring. It's easy to get involved and meet other parents. Our kids are very happy and doing great at St. Paul.

Please replace the principal. Can we please have a Hoffschnider type of principal. Larry went above n beyond to help and build these amazing kids. Scott browning is no where near at that level. He is a bad vibe and very negative. He deserves no respect . We are members at St. Paul Lutheran church and 90% of the parents have no respect for Scott browning. I agree with the last few reviews.

It's unfortunate because the teachers here are great and go above and beyond but sadly that is over shadowed by their principle. Our family was treated without respect, regaurd or compassion by the principle. I believe he is vindictive and an elitist who displays hatred and no Christian love! I'd stay far far away!

Top notch academics that are competitive to top area private schools, St Paul is above public school levels and above most all private schools academics. Offerings included are incredible art, PE, Spanish, Strings, Music class, Chapel, Library, Computer, Science, sports is offered from basketball, volleyball to theater productions for each season. This school has strong academics with all area public and private high schools that seek and like/prefer these students. This is a pre school moms day out as well as k-8th grade. Honors programs are offered as well as terrific field trips that are included during the school year. Caring staff, committed staff and families. Great nurturing environment, strong spiritual guidance and loving staff. Lunches are home cooked meals daily in the cafe. Classes have breath taking views of the skyline and the city, great location for parents who work down town. Strong academics in every subject, strong fine arts, strong sports programs, and affordable tuition unlike all area schools this school cares about education more than making a giant profit. Great family events and great history and art fair, musicals and strings programs that are neat.

Last modified St. Paul Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8