PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)

Amount of homework: Agree

Students in elementary grades are given 10 - 15 min of homework per grade level, each evening. Wednesdays are left homework free to enable families to participate in church activities.

Temple Christian School has a wonderful, family atmosphere that helps students and their families feel at home right away. My son looks forward to going to school every day and is making many lifelong friendships. As a staff member myself, I know that the faculty is made up of a caring group of individuals who daily pray for their students. We seek to meet each child's needs, while offering a rigorously paced academic program.

I have attended this school for many years, and absolutely loved it. The teachers genuinely care about the success of their students, whether it be in their walk with God, academics, personal life, and any other area of life. The student body is full of great kids, great leaders, and kind hearts. The curriculum is challenging, and I learned a great deal from the highly qualified teachers. I feel so fortunate to have had the opportunity to attend Temple Christian! My parents have also sent my younger brothers here, so our family is very happy with our experiences with this school.

The teachers and staff are nice enough and they seem to want to (& try to) do a good job. However, they regularly cover a multitude of everyday errors with a mountain of grace - never letting the students experience the full consequences of their actions (or their parents know of their "small / recurring" errors.) The core curriculum is weak, covering about 50% of the material that is covered in the local public schools. Very limited use of technology / computers - well behind other schools in this area. Bullying is a fairly common problem here. The staff will deal with it, once it's pointed out, but does very little to stop it from beginning (or restarting). Temple Christian is one of the most affordable private schools in the area, but, you get what you pay for! After 7 years here with my children, I find myself wishing I could get my money back. It just wasn't worth it. They are so, so, so far behind - we'll spend the next several years "paying" for our poor decision to send our kids here. :-(

We found this hidden treasure off hwy 820 and Randol Mil Rd. We have nothing but respect for the Leadership and Teachers that run TCS. We have been here 2 years and our son will graduate from TCS in April. Our second son is in 7th grade and has quickly made TCS his home. The teaching is modern, on track, and interesting. The staff love teaching, the Lord and our children. Please call and visit!!!

Develops character: Strongly agree

This organization is both professional and well organized. Thr curriculum is challenging, but they also over support! The Pastor and headmaster desire to pour into God's kingdom.

We have been at Temple Christian School for 9 years. We started when our youngest daughter was in the preschool program at Temple Days, our middle son was in first grade and our oldest daughter was in the 5th grade. Temple is an amazing school with not only the highest of excellence in academics, but also caring and nurturing teachers who truly invest in their students in both their studies and their spiritual formation and growth. Their athletic programs are soaring. They have a top notch music program, everything they do is with excellence. Our oldest daughter is now a freshman at Dallas Baptist University and she received the President's List Award, the highest academic honor you can receive. We thank Temple and their academic excellence for teaching her so well to achieve this honor.

Our daughter has attended this school for two years now. She will be a junior next year. The administration is caring and kind. She suffers from social anxiety disorder and they have been most accomodating. We are pleased she attends this school. It is a Christian school and we are of another faith. However, they treat her religion with respect and dignity.

My daughter is in Kindergarten & I can't express how wonderful TCS is! She absolutely loves the school & her teacher, Mrs. Stapleton. It is a very warm, loving & supportive environment for the children & it's obvious that the teachers & administrators truly love children. The school offers a wonderful Christian foundation & strongly encourages character & service. My daughter was actually sad when Fall Break came this year because she couldn't go to school! Academics are wonderful & my daughter reads better than most public school children 2 to 3 years ahead of her! There is also great parental involvement which is very important to me. If parents don't care about education, kids don't care about education. We are proud to be a TCS family!

We absolutely love TCS! Our boys love the school and have been attending the last 6 years! Yes, students are required to follow the rules. If you do not like that then you might not like TCS. We believe that the structure and rules will prepare our boys for the future. Teachers and staff at TCS are like family as they have their children attending too. We support this school 100% and would recommend this school wholeheartedly!

Last modified Temple Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12