Fort Worth, TX
Before care: Yes

Posted May 09, 2014
Our daughter has attended this school for two years now. She will be a junior next year. The administration is caring and kind. She suffers from social anxiety disorder and they have been most accomodating. We are pleased she attends this school. It is a Christian school and we are of another faith. However, they treat her religion with respect and dignity.

Posted October 21, 2013
My daughter is in Kindergarten & I can't express how wonderful TCS is! She absolutely loves the school & her teacher, Mrs. Stapleton. It is a very warm, loving & supportive environment for the children & it's obvious that the teachers & administrators truly love children. The school offers a wonderful Christian foundation & strongly encourages character & service. My daughter was actually sad when Fall Break came this year because she couldn't go to school! Academics are wonderful & my daughter reads better than most public school children 2 to 3 years ahead of her! There is also great parental involvement which is very important to me. If parents don't care about education, kids don't care about education. We are proud to be a TCS family!

Posted July 04, 2013
We absolutely love TCS! Our boys love the school and have been attending the last 6 years! Yes, students are required to follow the rules. If you do not like that then you might not like TCS. We believe that the structure and rules will prepare our boys for the future. Teachers and staff at TCS are like family as they have their children attending too. We support this school 100% and would recommend this school wholeheartedly!

Posted August 20, 2012
Our daughter just started high school here and we are so pleased! The school counselors are awesome and worked tirelessly the first week of school to make sure my daughter was in honors classes. We couldn't be happier. The parents are kind and the students have welcomed her. We made the right decision.

Posted August 13, 2012
May I ask why you would rate a school that you say your child has not attended yet?

Temple Christian Schools 3

Posted August 02, 2012
To the parent that pulled your child from the Pre K class, can you tell me if it was the West Campus or the other one? I am looking to enroll my child there, but not if it's like you say. :(

Posted May 22, 2012
Our family has been part of TCS for 14 years. As parents, we are extremely pleased with the quality of education the children are receiving. The staff is very kind and caring as well as experienced. You cannot step onto the campus without feeling the family atmosphere. This is a school that TRULY values young people and prepares them for life with a Christian world view.

Temple Christian Schools 1

Posted March 23, 2012
We pulled our child from the preK class because it was a terrible experience. These children that are 4 and 5 years old are expected to stay seated in desks for the better part of the school day with only breaks for bathroom, lunch, and recess. The preK teacher would be well-suited for high school because her expectations are far to high for these young children and she is not loving or caring towards them, she is only interested in them falling in line. Each day we picked our child up from school, we could see his self-esteem getting lower and lower and knew we could not let this continue. We now have our child in a wonderful preschool that is preparing him for Kindergarten but still allows him to be a 5 year old. They have circle time, hands-on science, the teachers are warm and loving and truly interested in helping to develop the children's character through praise and boundaries and are not just looking for robots. We truly wish we had never sent our child to Temple.

Posted January 30, 2012
As a new family to TCS it has been a very positive experience. I appreciate the teacher to student ratio that allows them to know my children on an individual level and provide a quality learning environment. It' s a well balanced blend of academics and Christian faith teaching. I am grateful my children are able to express their faith and pray openly in school with their teachers and administrators. We have 4 children in attendance in elementary, middle, and high school at TCS. My first grader has chronic health issues that started just before the school year began. The staff were very accommodating of her needs even as a new student and prayed for her regularly. My freshman daughter chose to attend a local parochial school in the area, but requested to transfer to TCS mid year. She enjoyed seeing how happy her siblings were and the bible teaching opportunity. The high school administrative staff were very receptive to her request to visit the school prior to transferring. She was immediately welcomed which made for a smooth transition. I also enjoy the opportunity to volunteer for BMA monthly. It's a perfect way to start your day, to hear students recite the word of God.

Posted January 23, 2012
I Thank God Daily for TCS. The Teachers, Coaches and Staff work hard to teach and train our children in Godly Character and Strengthened Minds. We were new last year (7th grade and 9th grade) and my kids were welcomed with compassion and kindness by their fellow students and made friends easily. As a parent there are lots of opportunities for involvement with organizations such as the TPA Temple Parents in Action and Our Booster Clubs. I would encourage parents to search around and compare Tuition and Programs offered by other Christian Schools and I would pray they choose TCS as we have, you will not be disappointed.

Temple Christian Schools
6824 Randol Mill Rd, Fort Worth, TX  76120
Last modified Temple Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Temple Christian Schools Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top