PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Strongly agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Just right (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (2 responses)

Amount of homework: Just right

Posted March 28, 2016
Students in elementary grades are given 10 - 15 min of homework per grade level, each evening. Wednesdays are left homework free to enable families to participate in church activities.

Posted March 28, 2016
Temple Christian School has a wonderful, family atmosphere that helps students and their families feel at home right away. My son looks forward to going to school every day and is making many lifelong friendships. As a staff member myself, I know that the faculty is made up of a caring group of individuals who daily pray for their students. We seek to meet each child's needs, while offering a rigorously paced academic program.

Posted March 28, 2016
I have attended this school for many years, and absolutely loved it. The teachers genuinely care about the success of their students, whether it be in their walk with God, academics, personal life, and any other area of life. The student body is full of great kids, great leaders, and kind hearts. The curriculum is challenging, and I learned a great deal from the highly qualified teachers. I feel so fortunate to have had the opportunity to attend Temple Christian! My parents have also sent my younger brothers here, so our family is very happy with our experiences with this school.

Grateful to: Teacher

Posted March 28, 2016
I always struggled in the math area, it's not my strong suit. The math teacher went above and beyond to help me understand the material. I am so grateful to him for helping me!

Temple Christian Schools 1

Posted November 10, 2015
The teachers and staff are nice enough and they seem to want to (& try to) do a good job. However, they regularly cover a multitude of everyday errors with a mountain of grace - never letting the students experience the full consequences of their actions (or their parents know of their "small / recurring" errors.) The core curriculum is weak, covering about 50% of the material that is covered in the local public schools. Very limited use of technology / computers - well behind other schools in this area. Bullying is a fairly common problem here. The staff will deal with it, once it's pointed out, but does very little to stop it from beginning (or restarting). Temple Christian is one of the most affordable private schools in the area, but, you get what you pay for! After 7 years here with my children, I find myself wishing I could get my money back. It just wasn't worth it. They are so, so, so far behind - we'll spend the next several years "paying" for our poor decision to send our kids here. :-(

Develops respect: Strongly disagree

Posted November 10, 2015
This school *demands* respect to *every* authority figure - they do nothing to teach / encourage the students to respect one another.

Posted July 15, 2015
We found this hidden treasure off hwy 820 and Randol Mil Rd. We have nothing but respect for the Leadership and Teachers that run TCS. We have been here 2 years and our son will graduate from TCS in April. Our second son is in 7th grade and has quickly made TCS his home. The teaching is modern, on track, and interesting. The staff love teaching, the Lord and our children. Please call and visit!!!

Develops grit: Strongly agree

Posted July 15, 2015
Yes, but not in a way of breaking their spirits! They make each student realize that a lot os expected of them, however tbere is grace.

Develops respect: Strongly agree

Posted July 15, 2015
There are a groupf of 10 graduates of 2015 currently planning, organizing and creating a camping trip for a time for spiritual direction as they begin to leave for college!

Develops empathy: Strongly agree

Posted July 15, 2015
Life is not perfecr, bit allowing students to work things out with a solid peer group and coaching by Staff is amazing!

6824 Randol Mill Rd, Fort Worth, TX  76120
Last modified Temple Christian Schools is a Private school that serves grades PK-12