Posted September 15, 2013
Hi My name is Roger L Mackey .I wenr to Starpoint for two years in 1977 and 1978.This school taught me how to read and study.I am hard of hearing.I just want to say thank you for TCU for having Starpoint as a school that helps the disabled kids and mostly slow minded students.

Posted January 08, 2013
I cannot say enough good things about Starpoint School. My daughter attended for 4 years. She will be graduating from high school in a few months in the top 15 percent of her class. At this point, she is discerning among academic scholarship offers to attend college. Her success can be attributed in part to her hard work and perseverance, but a large part of it goes to Starpoint for believing in her and helping her believe in herself.

Starpoint School 0

Posted May 11, 2009
After struggling with the local school district to get the help our child desperately needed, we finally found our answer at Starpoint. Words can't describe the feeling one gets of stress lifting from your shoulders, knowing you are finally in the right place with the right people - getting the help your child needs. It has been almost two years since our child's diagnosis at Scottish Rite Luke Waites Center [another group of remarkable people] and we can't imagine how else this could have been. Can ya' tell we like the place?

Posted April 25, 2009
I have known about Starpoint for many years. As a TCU alumni I have followed the progress and witnessed the success that each child has had the opportunity to achieve. The teachers are of the highest calibre, educating and nurturing children with learning differences with love and a firm but gentle hand. As a public school board member, I wish our schools could offer the level of personal and individualized instruction that Starpoint offers

Posted November 29, 2008
By far the best of the best.

Starpoint School 0

Posted September 03, 2008
If your child cries because they are unable to read and spell give them the gift of hope, give them Starpoint. Our child was in a Texas recognized school, she was also in their 'Dyslexia Program' boasting of their high success rates. However, two years later our daughter was still crying. Starpoint is refreshingly honest and open. They speak the language children with learning differences understand. Starpoint understands children that cry. Our evenings are no longer a horrible and tearful mess. Instead our daughter completes her homework and has many experiences with success. We drive approximately 60 miles per day and we would double it, even with present gas prices. What is an education, the gift of laughter and returned family time worth to you?

Starpoint School 2

Posted August 24, 2007
If you have a true learning disability you might be displeased with Star Point. We attended briefly and determined that their curriculum is not tailored to fit special deficiencies.

Posted May 22, 2004
Starpoint has change my life and my kids life. Starpoint has the kindest and most caring teachers. My girls have grown up at Starpoint and still go there. This year my oldest daughter had the highest GPA in her class. And that shows of much she has learned. Starpoint is one great big loving caring family. I don't know what I would have done without Starpoint. It is the best school ever. My oldest daughter graduated from Starpoint May 21, 2004 and is going to St. Pauls. I have never seen my daughter cry so hard before. She hated to leave because she has grown up there. Starpoint is undescribable. Starpoint is the best school in the world. I don't know what I would have done without Starpoint.

Starpoint School