Posted January 13, 2013
I have two boys that attended CCA, though it has been six years. I cannot express my gratitude enough and express how thankful we are for the STRONG academics that Calvary provided for our boys. Some of the fundamental classes offered at Calvary have been key to much of the boys success to date! One of our boys will graduate college this year with a major in Neuroscience and a double minor in chemistry and music. The youngest will graduate high school this year with a +4.0 with distinctions in computer science and math. Thank you Calvary for being a part of our boys education. God bless all the staff! Miss you! ~The Timberlake Family

Calvary Christian Academy 4

Posted June 01, 2010
My daughter has attended CCA for seven years. CCA has excellent spiritual, academic and athletic standards. The music program is also excellent; Patricia Ramon is a wonderful teacher.

Calvary Christian Academy 0

Posted July 20, 2009
I have 3 daughters who have attended CCA. 2 of them have graduated, and my youngest will graduate in 2012. This school emphasizes spiritual values as well as academic success. Theodore Roosevelt once said that '...to educate a man in mind and not in morals is to create a menace to society.' I appreciate the emphasis on Biblical principles and Scripture as the foundation of all truth.

Posted January 22, 2009
I have three children enrolled at Calvary Christian Academy and I cannot imagine a better place for them to be. My children love going to school. The teachers are wonderful. CCA is truly a Christian school. Students are taught academically, but also spiritually. There is no doubt in my mind that my children will graduate from Calvary.

Posted April 25, 2008
If you are looking for a school with good academics, strong leadership and a great spiritual emphasis, Calvary is your school.

Posted April 18, 2008

Posted June 05, 2007
I am actually an alumnus who attended Calvary from K-5 all the way through my senior year. Calvary empowered me with the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed early on in life. As I type this I am graduating with my my BBA having achieved a cumulative 3.85 GPA while at the same time working full time to pay my way through college. Balancing sports and school during my years at Calvary really helped me to be able to balance work and college without even batting an eye at the challenge. I will be starting law school this fall thanks in no small part to the staff at Calvary who encouraged me to do great things. My future is bright and Calvary Academy is part of the reason why.

Calvary Christian Academy 4

Posted April 19, 2007
Calvary is a wonderful school. My son has attended Calvary for three years now and loves it. The quality of academics are above the bar.

Calvary Christian Academy 3

Posted June 20, 2006
CCA is a strong bible based church. I really appreciate the the emphasis on the bible that is taught. Sports are improving and the kids seem to really rally together with support of eah other. That is what I like the best about the school is that most of the kids do put God first and encourage each other.

Posted August 20, 2005
All three of my children attend CCA and have since birth. The academic education is first rate with teachers that go above and beyond the call of duty; they stay late or come in early as needed by their students. The athletic department is superb and continues to improve each year with quality coaches. However, most importantly the teachers and staff love and serve the Lord; they are at Calvary because of their relationship with God and obedience to Him. They extend that love to their students and partner with parents in 'training their children in the ways of the Lord so when they are old they will not depart from it.' (Prov 22) It is not just a safe environment, it is God's environment. He dwells in that place!

Calvary Christian Academy
1401 Oakhurst Scenic Drive, Fort Worth, TX  76111
Last modified Calvary Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Calvary Christian Academy Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 13 reviews. Top