PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

My son started attending in 7th grade and now a senior. Awesome school and staff. They really care about my son and family. So greatful we found Calvary it is a blessing. We drive from Arligton to Fort Worth to attend. Well worth the drive and money for a Christian Education.

I have two boys that attended CCA, though it has been six years. I cannot express my gratitude enough and express how thankful we are for the STRONG academics that Calvary provided for our boys. Some of the fundamental classes offered at Calvary have been key to much of the boys success to date! One of our boys will graduate college this year with a major in Neuroscience and a double minor in chemistry and music. The youngest will graduate high school this year with a +4.0 with distinctions in computer science and math. Thank you Calvary for being a part of our boys education. God bless all the staff! Miss you! ~The Timberlake Family

My daughter has attended CCA for seven years. CCA has excellent spiritual, academic and athletic standards. The music program is also excellent; Patricia Ramon is a wonderful teacher.

I have 3 daughters who have attended CCA. 2 of them have graduated, and my youngest will graduate in 2012. This school emphasizes spiritual values as well as academic success. Theodore Roosevelt once said that '...to educate a man in mind and not in morals is to create a menace to society.' I appreciate the emphasis on Biblical principles and Scripture as the foundation of all truth.

I have three children enrolled at Calvary Christian Academy and I cannot imagine a better place for them to be. My children love going to school. The teachers are wonderful. CCA is truly a Christian school. Students are taught academically, but also spiritually. There is no doubt in my mind that my children will graduate from Calvary.

If you are looking for a school with good academics, strong leadership and a great spiritual emphasis, Calvary is your school.

I am actually an alumnus who attended Calvary from K-5 all the way through my senior year. Calvary empowered me with the skills and knowledge necessary to succeed early on in life. As I type this I am graduating with my my BBA having achieved a cumulative 3.85 GPA while at the same time working full time to pay my way through college. Balancing sports and school during my years at Calvary really helped me to be able to balance work and college without even batting an eye at the challenge. I will be starting law school this fall thanks in no small part to the staff at Calvary who encouraged me to do great things. My future is bright and Calvary Academy is part of the reason why.

Calvary is a wonderful school. My son has attended Calvary for three years now and loves it. The quality of academics are above the bar.

Last modified Calvary Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12