Posted October 16, 2014
My husband and I are so happy with the school we have chosen for our kids. There are so many reasons we chose Lake Country Christian, but most importantly, the school's focus is on guiding our children's education with a Christian emphasis. I love that the class sizes are small. Teachers are really able to focus on individual student needs. One of our kids participate in an optional critical thinking class that is offered in later elementary years where he has been introduced to subjects such as business, robotics, advertising and invention. It is mind-blowing what he has taken away from those courses. I also love our kids participation in chapel on Wednesdays. The kids sing and are truly inspired with Bible scripture. Also, each grade level participates in age appropriate mission trips every year. The students are able to see beyond themselves and really reach out and touch others lives. The teachers are excellent. They truly care! It is awesome to see the progress our kids make each year. Lastly, I would say that Lake Country Christian is a community that welcomes everyone. As a parent, I feel part of the school. I would recommend this school to anyone:).

Posted September 23, 2014
We moved back to the Eagle Mountain Lake area last year, and took our time in considering the best school for our son. We are happy to say we found the perfect fit at LCCS. The facility and staff are simply amazing. The class sizes are small, this allows more one on one time with the students. The curriculum is somewhat challenging, although this allows the students to preform at a higher level than peers in public schools. I would like to stress how loving and caring the teachers are with the students. They truly care about each and every student. Within two weeks of attending this school, the teachers addressed concerns about my son. He was evaluated and we found that he is Dyslexic. We were fortunate to find this out while my son was young, all to often dyslexia is not diagnosed and bright students fall through the cracks. LCCS is the only school within 40 miles that keeps and Academic Language Therapist on staff. My son has excelled since therapy began. We feel blessed to have found such an amazing school and urge you to consider making an investment in your child's future, by choosing LCCS.

Posted September 19, 2014
We have experienced elementary, middle and high school at Lake Country. Our oldest child was well prepared for college, our youngest is still at LCCS. The Biblical integration in all subjects sets LCCS apart from other private schools. Leadership skills and community emphasis is reinforced through teams,houses, mission trips, and other programs. On one retreat a camp staff member shared with me of the many schools they hosted it was Lake Country students they looked forward to each year. What a testimony to the character of these students and the examples set by the faculty and staff! We have an outstanding sports and fine arts complex. Other buildings are in need of updates, but if you spend 10 minutes with any teacher you will know without a doubt the heart of this school is what makes it amazing. There are several private schools much closer to our home. What our children have experienced at LCCS is worth every extra mile.

Posted August 17, 2014
Lake Country Christian School is a wonderful place to be. The staff, students, administration, and parents are all one big family. We have had our children in LCCS for 6 years now. Our oldest is now a senior. I know that she will be well prepared spiritually, socially, academically, and mentally to go to college next year. Lake Country has been a blessing in allowing their students to be in as many activities as they can handle. Both our children are involved in Youth and Government, student council, theater, choir, dance, soccer, mission trips, and also manage to keep their AP classes grades outstanding. They are able to achieve these goals due to the support of our outstanding teachers and staff. These men and women are God loving Christians that lead by example. As with any school, Lake Country is not perfect, but the difference between LCCS and other schools is that problems are dealt with and not ignored. They are dealt with lovingly, but firmly. I whole heartily believe God place our family with LCCS. "For I know the plans I have for you." says the Lord. "They are plans for good and not disaster, to give you a future and a hope" Jeremiah 29:11

Posted August 16, 2014
It has been such a blessing to be a part of the incredible LCCS family for the past 8 years. We have a child in high school and one at a state university. Our oldest was very prepared to meet the demands of his college course load. Lake Country students are able to participate in many more activities than would be acceptable in a public school. It is a 3rd year iPad school and further ahead in technology use than most area schools. The Fine Arts program is well known and the quality of the productions is amazing. The Athletics program is competitive and has an ever growing list of accomplishments. It is evident how much the teachers love the students and will go the extra mile to help, while still holding them accountable. Middle School teams, High School houses, and Biblical integration are all key components of an LCCS education. Many students are involved in the outstanding YMCA Youth and Government program. Students gain experience in speaking and debate, and the school's history on both the district and state levels is impressive. Our children have experience at public schools in one of the area's top districts and we can't imagine being anywhere other than LCCS.

Posted August 16, 2014
Both of my children have attended LCCS for years. My daughter just graduated May 2014, and feels very prepared for college. Her SAT's and ACT's were extremely high which we both feel is a direct reflection of the incredible teaching staff at the school. My son will be a Sophmore this year and has attended LCCS since kindergarten ....he thrives in all areas. He is encouraged to do and be all that he can. Both kids were able to participate in many various activities that fostered talents, leadership, and the ability to think for themselves. As a family we love the school! From the administration to the teachers to the kids and their families....we have nothing but good to say!

Lake Country Christian School 2

Posted April 14, 2014
We recently visited LCCS as we're debating about where to enroll our son. Upon pulling up I was surprised at how run down the buildings and grounds looked, the local public school looked nicer. Next was the poor behavior of the middle school boys that no one corrected, I wonder about their influence on the elementary kids walking by. Lastly we were unimpressed with the admin. staff. My son's b-day is 1 day behind the cut-off so we've homeschooled and he's on track with the rest of the kids his age had he been born 12 hours sooner. When asked about placement testing the admin. gal said it didn't matter how they tested he wouldn't place him in his proper class but push him back a year. We walked out then. They obviously aren't concerned with the best interests of their students and their abilities if they won't even take the time to properly evaluate an incoming student.

Posted August 07, 2012
Our son was in 2nd grade when we realized he needed more than he was getting in his current public school. We researched and found Ft. Worth's "best kept secret" in LCCS. It was a exactly what he needed in terms a full service education with affordable tuition! He rose to meet the academic & behavioral expectations of the outstanding faculty and administration. He participates in award winning Fine Arts and Athletics. Our daughter has now followed suit. We are a part of the LCCS family and have never looked back. Exceptional!

Posted February 28, 2012
We love LCCS!! It is more than just a place for your child to learn academically. It is a great christian environment with everything to offer. Wonderful athletic program and state of the art Fine Arts department. Wouldn't want my children to be any other place!

Posted January 18, 2012
LCCS was a wonderful school for our family. I have three children, all adults now that attended and their lives were greatly impacted by LCCS. the alumni of LCCS tell the story...they are doctors, lawyers, missionaries, pastors, accountants, teachers, men and women serving our country in the Armed Forces and Moms and Dads. If I were to choose a school today, I would choose Lake Country Christian School again. Thank you to the Administration and School Board that continue to hold up the standard of the mission statement. To educate, equip and encourage Christian leaders to fulfill their God-given purpose and impact their culture.

Lake Country Christian School
7050 Lake Country Drive, Fort Worth, TX  76179
Last modified Lake Country Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Lake Country Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 43 reviews. Top