PK-12|Private

Bad
Good

My two children attended this school, and were almost two full years behind when we transfered them to another private school. It seemed the school was more interested in field trips,then actual class time.The staff was very unprofessional.

My son goes to preschool at this school and has learned so much in the half semester he has attended. He not only is learning academics but also has improved in his intrapersonal skills. I like that they make each child feel special and involve parents as much as possible.

This school has been a blessing to my son, Matthew. He became confident and was taught well by his PK teacher, Mrs. Harris. Most importantly, all the teachers and staff showered him with Christian love everyday, called him by name, and just had a positive attitude. If you are looking for a high quality school, you cannot go wrong at FCA!

This school is awesome. My children are in the 3rd and 5th grade and have attended FCA since K-5. They are academically ahead of their peers in our neighborhood and at our church. The teachers are concerned with the whole child and they demonstrate Christian behavior, values and compassion in the education process. My husband and I consider the faculty as partners in our children's journey and we are able to trust that our children are safe and being taught in line with our belief system while we are at work.

My son loves going to school. He is getting a good education and is in a positive environment.

FCA has been a God-send for our family. I am so impressed with the love and Christian atmosphere. My daughter has been there since she was 2 (currently in the 4th grade) and she is not only grounded in her education but also in her spiritual life as well. You won't go wrong checking FCA out.

Last modified Fellowship Christian Academy is a Private school that serves grades PK-12