Posted March 04, 2015
With each day I take my daughter to school at the Academy, I am remember when she was in Kindergarten. Each morning, sun, rain or snow, she could see her school on the hill from across the field. Kate would scream with excitement, "my school, I see my school." That is the best feeling as parent to know you chose the right place for her. She is loved, respected and encouraged. Now Kate is in 5th grade and it is not cool to say those words anymore but everyday when I pick her up, I ask, "how was school today?" Kate's responses has yet to be negative. Words like amazing, awesome, great, and good come from her. Kate still knows she is loved, respected and encouraged. Darla Robinson, proud mom of Kate Robinson

Posted February 11, 2015
We enrolled our daughter the week before Thanksgiving of her 7th grade year. I had been hesitant to look at Fort Worth Academy because it only went to 8th grade, but we met Mr. Broderick at a Fort Worth Private School gathering. Our daughter talked with him and was interested in the 1:1 laptop program. She toured the school and was literally eager to attend. She was immediately accepted socially which is huge in middle school. The teachers were very helpful with a student starting late in the semester. She has been challenged academically and is enjoying great success in 8th grade. I think FWA has done a fantastic job of preparing our daughter for high school. My only regret is that we didn't discover Fort Worth Academy earlier.

Posted January 22, 2015
The head master & staff are amazing!!! We had 3 children attend the academy and they all loved the hands on learning, small class rooms and that the headmaster met them at the car at drop off to greet them by name for the beginning of their day. Words simply can't explain how much we love the academy.

Posted January 21, 2015
Fort Worth Academy is a great school ! We enrolled our daughter in Fort Worth Academy mid-semester last fall because we felt that the education she was getting in her FWISD school was no longer encouraging thought and creativity. She was not realizing her potential in that environment which was centered around standardized testing. We have been very impressed with both the school and our daughter s renewed excitement about learning. The school offers science class, daily physical education, and the arts. The children are stimulated. The teachers are enthusiastic and the staff knows every student. This is possible because the class sizes are small and focused. We also like that the school is only K-8. This keeps the kids from being in the shadow of the older teenagers like what can happen at some of the other private schools. We would encourage anybody who is looking for quality education in a nurturing and safe environment to consider Fort Worth Academy.

Posted November 19, 2014
I feel so incredibly lucky that our son is able to attend kindergarten at Fort Worth Academy. He is happy to go to school everyday and is happy when I pick him up. This morning he asked if he had school today and said, "the best days are school days". FWA caps their classrooms with 15 students. This is perfect for my son, who loves to be creative. The low student to teacher ratio allows my son's teachers to allow him (and all the students) to really branch out creatively and focus on each child's ability level in all subjects. It also insures that students have the ability to advance to the next level when they are ready, while allowing others to keep learning on pace. I also love that FWA is K-8. This allows the children to be children. I wanted him to have an elementary school experience, to be young, and to feel at home in his school. And in 9 years when he is off to high school, FWA students have close to a 100% acceptance rate to their first choice high school.

Posted November 18, 2014
What can I say that hasn't already been said so eloquently by other reviewers? Not only was FWA the wisest choice for our kids, it was the best possible choice for our family! The school community has been the most welcoming group of teachers, administrators and families I have ever come across. Not only will my boys have treasured friends to keep in touch with in years to come, so will my husband and I!!

Posted November 11, 2014
My daughter started Kindergarten in September 2014. My husband and I carefully selected FWA based on the school's culture and education. The small classroom size lends itself to student centered learning while maintaining an over all accelerated syllabus. FWA has a wonderful program built to increase global knowledge and my daughter has classmates from other countries able to offer first hand accounts. My daughter's teacher is warm, consistent, bright and open minded. I attended FWA from 1986 until I graduated in 1991. The school still stands on genuine, unassuming roots, but a technology and entrepreneurship culture has propelled FWA into a cutting edge facility.

Posted November 11, 2014
As a former FWA student myself, I was familiar with their smaller class sizes and nurturing environment...but it had been 25+ years since I had stepped inside the doors of Fort Worth Academy. When we made the decision to start our son at FWA his kindergarten year we were grateful that it had maintained the same feel I had experienced, but improved in so many ways. We have been extremely pleased with both teachers our son has had both in Kindergarten and now in first grade. Their curriculum is challenging yet engaging for the student. It has been exciting to watch our son grow! Their commitment to academic excellence is apparent through all levels and staff. We continue to appreciate the great communication they have with us and that they recognize the importance of a joint relationship in learning between school and parents.

Posted November 10, 2014
As a prior military family we were no strangers to researching schools for our two daughters. A summer move brought us to Ft. Worth and FWA and we could not be more pleased. It is truly everything they advertise and more! Incredible nurturing staff, small class size, individualized learning, challenging curriculum, with an emphasis on creativity that we had never seem before. We can honestly say, that FWA is an incredible school!

Posted April 11, 2014
Fort Worth Academy is an Incredible school! The teachers and staff really care about the children. The children recognize this and strive to do their very best to make their teachers proud. Learning is fun here!!!

Fort Worth Academy