K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)

Posted April 18, 2014
If you are wanting a true return on investment for your child with a college scholarship, having your child be taught by an incredible highly-qualified staff in an environment that builds up students' character as well as their academic success and has a curriculum that is at least 2-3 years advanced than the "top rated" public school districts...look no further than Bethesda Christian School! My husband and I both hold our principal certification and have been employees in two of the largest school districts for over 10 years and keeping our children in Bethesda Christian School from K-12 is a NON-NEGOTIABLE commitment for our family!

Bethesda Christian School 4

Posted October 28, 2013
BCS is a great school. This is our fifth year at BCS, we currently have two children attending with a third to attend soon. The teachers and staff genuinely care for the kids and families at BCS. We had our children in the public education system before attending BCS, and moved them due to lack of discipline and character reinforcement, however, our eyes were opened in a huge way to the lack of strong academics in the public school system. We want our children to be prepared for college, to know how to study, and most importantly to be compassionate, ethical, have moral values, and love The Lord. BCS teaches all of these things to their students. We love that our children are not just a number at BCS, and enjoy going to school each day. The only reason I did not give a five star rating is that would say that BCS is perfect, and if they are perfect that would mean they have nothing to learn, or improve upon. Schools should always strive to continue the learning process and improve as the world is always changing. If you are looking for a wonderful school with strong academics in an environment which the teachers, staff, and students love The Lord, BCS is the place.

Bethesda Christian School 1

Posted October 19, 2013
There is no bullying program at Bethesda. Even though the "push you down and take your lunch money" kind of bullying is forbidden, my son was the victim of social bullying at Bethesda.

Posted June 28, 2013
My son has been at Bethesda for 3 years. He started kindergarten there and will be entering the 3rd grade this fall. We love it at BCS. The teachers and staff truly care about the kids and their education. Everything they do at BCS is centered around Jesus Christ and his teachings. The academics are rigorous and that is what we want for our son. The education system in America is one of the worst in the world and we wanted to make sure that our child received a strong education.

Posted June 28, 2013
My grandson is a student at Bethesda and as a grandparent, I am very involved at the school. I love the education that my grandson is receiving. He is getting a strong academic and Christ based education. The teachers and staff really seem to enjoy their jobs and are great with the students. I love the fact that as a grandparent I am accepted by everyone at the school and encouraged to be a part of my grandson's school experience.

Posted June 26, 2013
We have two children and 1 niece that have attended Bethesda for over 4 years, since Kindergarten and our experience has been exceptional. The environment is very nurturing and while the curriculum is very rigorous, the teacher and students are very supportive. The high school students are so good with the elementary kids, saying hello and helping them in the hallway. It's makes my kids feel so special ;) There is also a focus on highlighting each child's gifts from God so that each child feels good about their own strengths and has the support to work on their challenges. It's no surprise that Mrs Vaughn has been nationally recognized as a wonderful principal.

Posted June 26, 2013
At Bethesda Christian School I watched my ideas about education change before my eyes as the day progressed. I saw teachers enjoying their job and their students. I saw students motivated to learn. I never saw a teacher harshly reprimand a student or inflict negative discipline. Behavior issues were handled with a gentle reminder of expectations without humiliation to the child. Positive behavior was recognized and held as the example. Honorable Character taught me that the ideals I believed are possible were. Students can be educated in a positive environment that builds them as a whole person. Students are given tools that will not only assist them in their education, but as persons as well. Honorable Character is education for the whole child.

Posted April 05, 2013
We are finishing our first year at Bethesda, and we are beyond blessed with loving and Godly teachers, outstanding principal, and the quality of education.

Posted February 07, 2013
This is the most amazing school. Very strong academics but most importantly the children have super role models in there principle, teachers and administrators. Children spend so much time at school that the influence of those around the is immense. The best school ever!!!

Posted October 30, 2012
Bethesda is an exceptional Christian school, very strong academically as well as in Christian character training. You do not have to wonder whether the "Christian" in the school's name reflects the atmosphere in the school. It most certainly does. Bethesda students tend to have a strong work ethic academically. As a whole, our students perform very high on standardized tests at all grades. The hard work seems to pay off when it comes time for college, as many of our students receive significant academic merit scholarships. It should be noted, however, that the pace and homework load (especially at the secondary level) may be too challenging for some children to handle. If your child's academic preparation at another school has been weak--or your child is not a good student or simply moves at a slower pace by nature--you need to prayerfully consider whether Bethesda would be a good fit.

Bethesda Christian School
4700 N Beach St, Fort Worth, TX  76137
Last modified Bethesda Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12