K-12|Private

Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Too much (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Somewhat effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Teacher (1 response)

Posted July 15, 2016
I am a former student who just graduated with the Class of 2016. I have attended Bethesda since I was a small child eating snacks, learning my ABC's, and taking naps in the day care. As I got older I realized how blessed I was to attend Bethesda. The principal, Vicki Vaughn, is one of the greatest women I have ever met. She has never allowed "running a school" interfere with her compassion and kindness. My family has been blessed by her and the staff more times than I can count. They were there when my brother passed away, when I Had knee surgery, and when I was the first in my family to be accepted to college. I won't say it's any easy school because I have seen students struggle, but what sets Bethesda apart is the staff and STUDENTS hearts to help those who struggle. Mrs. Davis, the middle school science teacher, has tutoring periods for her students and welcomes any struggling student. She was my robotics coach and mentor all the way up until I graduated. If I ever had a question she answered it straight forward with a Godly answer that was given out of love. Again, Bethesda is a college prep school with a heart for God. Their character development is phenomenal. Without it I would definitely not be who I am today. They have taught me that leaders begin with service and integrity. Plus they give many opportunities to show this. I personally was the president of NHS while my classmates held other titles like Stuco members, team captains, chaplains, and class presidents. Bethesda's job has been to create leaders that will succeed in college and life. I can say I feel prepared as I head off to join the Corps of Cadets at Texas A&M with my first year paid for through copious amounts of scholarships. I ached for the structure Bethesda gave me and that's why I have chosen a structured life. I know college at A&M won't be easy, but through the preparation I received from Bethesda both academically and spiritually I will succeed. Remember that there may be reviews that just speak about kids being kids with their rebellious side of not like teachers or dress code (both are petty). We know they are cruel and mean, but those few "bad apples" do not represent this family as a whole. Bethesda loves Jesus and takes care of their own and I would recommend it to any family who wants their child to have an excellent education.

Posted April 18, 2014
If you are wanting a true return on investment for your child with a college scholarship, having your child be taught by an incredible highly-qualified staff in an environment that builds up students' character as well as their academic success and has a curriculum that is at least 2-3 years advanced than the "top rated" public school districts...look no further than Bethesda Christian School! My husband and I both hold our principal certification and have been employees in two of the largest school districts for over 10 years and keeping our children in Bethesda Christian School from K-12 is a NON-NEGOTIABLE commitment for our family!

Bethesda Christian School 4

Posted October 28, 2013
BCS is a great school. This is our fifth year at BCS, we currently have two children attending with a third to attend soon. The teachers and staff genuinely care for the kids and families at BCS. We had our children in the public education system before attending BCS, and moved them due to lack of discipline and character reinforcement, however, our eyes were opened in a huge way to the lack of strong academics in the public school system. We want our children to be prepared for college, to know how to study, and most importantly to be compassionate, ethical, have moral values, and love The Lord. BCS teaches all of these things to their students. We love that our children are not just a number at BCS, and enjoy going to school each day. The only reason I did not give a five star rating is that would say that BCS is perfect, and if they are perfect that would mean they have nothing to learn, or improve upon. Schools should always strive to continue the learning process and improve as the world is always changing. If you are looking for a wonderful school with strong academics in an environment which the teachers, staff, and students love The Lord, BCS is the place.

Bethesda Christian School 1

Posted October 19, 2013
There is no bullying program at Bethesda. Even though the "push you down and take your lunch money" kind of bullying is forbidden, my son was the victim of social bullying at Bethesda.

Posted June 28, 2013
My son has been at Bethesda for 3 years. He started kindergarten there and will be entering the 3rd grade this fall. We love it at BCS. The teachers and staff truly care about the kids and their education. Everything they do at BCS is centered around Jesus Christ and his teachings. The academics are rigorous and that is what we want for our son. The education system in America is one of the worst in the world and we wanted to make sure that our child received a strong education.

Posted June 28, 2013
My grandson is a student at Bethesda and as a grandparent, I am very involved at the school. I love the education that my grandson is receiving. He is getting a strong academic and Christ based education. The teachers and staff really seem to enjoy their jobs and are great with the students. I love the fact that as a grandparent I am accepted by everyone at the school and encouraged to be a part of my grandson's school experience.

Posted June 26, 2013
We have two children and 1 niece that have attended Bethesda for over 4 years, since Kindergarten and our experience has been exceptional. The environment is very nurturing and while the curriculum is very rigorous, the teacher and students are very supportive. The high school students are so good with the elementary kids, saying hello and helping them in the hallway. It's makes my kids feel so special ;) There is also a focus on highlighting each child's gifts from God so that each child feels good about their own strengths and has the support to work on their challenges. It's no surprise that Mrs Vaughn has been nationally recognized as a wonderful principal.

Posted June 26, 2013
At Bethesda Christian School I watched my ideas about education change before my eyes as the day progressed. I saw teachers enjoying their job and their students. I saw students motivated to learn. I never saw a teacher harshly reprimand a student or inflict negative discipline. Behavior issues were handled with a gentle reminder of expectations without humiliation to the child. Positive behavior was recognized and held as the example. Honorable Character taught me that the ideals I believed are possible were. Students can be educated in a positive environment that builds them as a whole person. Students are given tools that will not only assist them in their education, but as persons as well. Honorable Character is education for the whole child.

Posted April 05, 2013
We are finishing our first year at Bethesda, and we are beyond blessed with loving and Godly teachers, outstanding principal, and the quality of education.

Posted February 07, 2013
This is the most amazing school. Very strong academics but most importantly the children have super role models in there principle, teachers and administrators. Children spend so much time at school that the influence of those around the is immense. The best school ever!!!

Bethesda Christian School
4700 N Beach St, Fort Worth, TX  76137
Last modified Bethesda Christian School is a Private school that serves grades K-12