Posted January 12, 2012
I cannot say enough wonderful things about this school. The leadership is like none other that I have encountered. The professionalism, care, and hard work that the administration and staff bring to their jobs every day is above and beyond what I have seen in any other school. I only wish that there was a school for mainstream kids that was run this well.

Posted November 15, 2011
I am truly grateful and blessed by our experience at the Jane Justin School. With the help of a highly qualified and compassionate director and staff, my son is making tremendous strides in all areas of development. Each child at the Jane Justin School has a unique and tailored treatment plan that uses evidence-based and scientifically proven teaching techniques. I am very thankful to have found a school that responds to the changing needs of my son and our family with true dedication and educational excellence!

The Jane Justin School 1

Posted October 20, 2011
These 5 star reviews seem to have been written by the school. They are so curious to me. My child attended there several years, and any parent that had been there 6 months are more and was in tune with their child, would never describe that school and especially not the director as perfect! I'm just saying........

Posted April 20, 2011
My son has attended The Jane Justin School and I cannot begin to express my appreciation for the teachers and the fantastic director. The teachers are fantastic. The director is very helpful and hands-on. He has always gone out of his way to give us helpful hints and suggestions on how we can improve our son's behavior. They have a wonderful academic program. My son has learned so much academically and behaviorally. Everyday he is excited to go to school and is sad to leave at the end of the day. This school (teachers/and especially the director) should a model for how all schools/classrooms should be run.

Posted April 20, 2011
This is an amazing school and we feel bleesed that our son has the opportunity to attend. I am a firm believer in servant leadership and run a successful business. The director is a perfect example of a servant leader and it shows with the teachers and the outstanding improvements my son has shown. This school has changed my family in many ways and helped my son grow into a well behaved and respectful young man. Words do not begin to explain our gratitude and thankfulness. Thank you Dr.C for your hard work and dedication.

Posted April 19, 2011
What a wonderful school to have in our area! My daughter has attended the Jane Justin School and I cannot say enough good things about it. To begin with, she loved going to school, would wake up asking if it was a school day, and was disappointed when the weekends rolled around. During breaks, she would ask when she could go back. She made amazing gains in her academic areas, and learned how to be a polite, gentle, caring child, both to adults and her peers. The director truly has your child's best interest at heart, even working with you to improve your child's behavior at home and on the weekends. He really makes the school what it is.

Posted January 28, 2011
I have a son who goes here and he absolutely loves it. The staff is wonderful and are very easy to work with. We look forward to many wonderful years here.

The Jane Justin School 0

Posted August 11, 2008
We have tried many years for our son to attend CSC. He attended this summer and will continue through the school year. We are thrilled! already through the summer, he has made great progress. I disagree strongly with the other parent that felt the director to be problematic. The director has been extremely helpful, going way above and beyond in the spirit just to help our son and family with no benefit to him or the school directly. The teachers are wonderful, and truly a team of very dedicated people who are trained and ready to educate children who have developmental differences and have struggled in other environments.

Posted May 20, 2008
I have a son who has been enrolled in the Jane Justin School since August 2007 and a daughter who is planning to attend Summer 2008. Like the previous poster's child, our son has shown remarkable improvements and has done extremely well at the Jane Justin School. Moreover, I completely disagree with the previous poster's comments about the director. The director has never made my wife or me feel inadequate as parents, and he has always been very respectful to us. He has been extremely accessible, meeting with us numerous times to talk about parenting strategies for both our children. He, in a few cases, has even met with my daughter even though she isn't currently enrolled in the school. Because of these few meetings, we have seen huge improvements in her as well.

The Jane Justin School 3

Posted November 27, 2007
I have a child who attends the Child Study Center school a.k.a. The Jane Justin School. He has done very well there as have many other children. The reason that I could not give a higher rating is because the administrator of the school is very difficult for most parents to work with. He really doesn't work together with parents to solve problems. Instead, he dictates what should be done and often makes parents feel inadequate. As a result, we will be looking for a different school for next year. Fortunately, most of the teachers are caring and dedicated despite the administration problems.

The Jane Justin School