Fort Worth, TX

Posted February 08, 2013
My kids have been going to this school for three years and I am very happy with the education they have received here. The teachers are awesome and dedicated. There are petty political issues with the school, that are present in every establishment. However, I feel that it has not affected my children's education and the teachers are the finest!

Al-Hedayah Academy 1

Posted November 13, 2012
This school has too much conflict within the governing bodies. The students are suffering. It is also always asking for donations, but then where do those donations go?

Posted July 27, 2011
Al-Hedayah is one of the most unique schools in the metroplex. As a student, I am absolutely satisfied with the environment of the institution and the postive attitudes of the staff. The education is genuinely rich and I always find myself in mind-opening discussions that change my perspective on the world as a whole. Both the high school and middle school are quite impressive, as well as the comfortable, progressive, and bright elementary school. I would definetly recommend dropping by this academy and having a look for yourself!

Al-Hedayah Academy 2

Posted April 12, 2010
Al Hedayah needs to do a lot of work to regain its reputation regarding the curriculum, administration, professionalism and sense of direction.

Al-Hedayah Academy 0

Posted April 11, 2010
Al Hedayah Academy was so much fun with Sr. Michelle. . I also loved Br. Fuad and Br. Tariq's classes.I feel this school has helped me grow up as a responsible Muslim in the society.

Posted March 20, 2010
Great school. Teachers care about all students and work to see every child is successful. Administration and office staff are friendly and helpful. I was surprised by the technology, classroom resources, library, playground, and PE equipement at the school- they were all beyond my expectations for a school of Al Hedayah's size. Al Hedayah is not just a school, it's a community.

Posted March 20, 2010

Posted March 06, 2010
Al-Hedayah Academy has changed my life. i have been going to this school for about 4 years and it has taught me so many things. I have improved in almost every subject before i came here i was a B student now i dont make anything below an A+. The high school is not like any others. There is no problems of any sort and the teachers are wonderful, they care so much and are always there for you. I would like to thank Mr. Gordon, my homeroom teacher for making this year great. And I would also like to mention Ms. Ramona, and Br. Fuad, and Sr. Nadia, my favorites :) and our wonderful principal, gives her all towards this school. Thank you Sr. Abir. I hope I continue to go to this great school. I really love it !

Posted March 03, 2010
Al-Hedayah Academy provides my family the educational environment that we have been looking for. Students are happy, teacher are helpful, and parents are welcome. We really like the family like atmosphere along with strong academic curriculum. The core values are modeled by teachers and administration through out the school to insure that students have clear expectations.

Posted July 29, 2009