Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted June 25, 2015
There is no integrity with the leadership of the school, so how can it instill integrity in the students.

Develops honesty: Strongly disagree

Posted June 25, 2015
The leadership of the school is lacking. They do not care about the students, the school only cares about getting money. Bullying is a serious issue, and nothing is ever done. The teacher's kids are the worst behaved on campus.

Posted June 16, 2015
This will be our 6th year at FWC and we are so excited about next year! Mr. Campbell is going to do great things as the new middle school principal. My older kids were blessed to have him as a teacher and chapel leader and I am confident he will be an amazing principal. Daily chapel is one of my favorite things about FWC. Knowing that my kids are going to take time every day to sing, pray, and hear a Bible lesson with their classmates is so special. Small class sizes and excellent teachers make learning easy and enjoyable. FWC is a place where you can truly personalize your experience. If you are looking for strong academics, there are AP, PAP and DC courses offered in every subject, if sports are your interest, our coaches encourage you to participate in any of the sports offered. The academic teams and fine arts department provide additional opportunities to use and improve your talents. You can do it all at FWC!

Fort Worth Christian School 1

Posted May 22, 2015
DON'T DO IT!!! We came here looking for a loving environment for our child and received nothing but negativity. Their demerit system in elementary school consists of only debits so if your child does something good then it goes completely unnoticed. Only bad behavior is recognized! Kids make mistakes but leaving a book in a locker is not "bad behavior" although that's what it is to these teachers. This school lost ALL 3 principals just this year and is replacing them with teachers from the staff who do not hold certifications to be a principal. Losing all 3 principals in one year should tell you to look elsewhere. There are some serious problems here! No accountability amongst teachers so they do whatever they want and make up the rules as they go along. Teachers do not work with the kids to help them get ahead - it's sink or swim. Your child will come home stressed out and belittled. Save your hard earned money and go elsewhere.

Posted May 18, 2015
Both my children graduated from this school and had a wonderful experience. They have since finished college, where they were more than prepared academically. More importantly though, their faith was strengthened during their time at FWC. They also made life-long friends and cherished memories.

Posted May 14, 2015
Fort Worth Christian is the 2nd private school we have enrolled our children in and we tried public school for a couple of years. Coming here was hands down the best decision we ever made. If you feel God is calling your family to Christian education please consider FWC. I've seen how much the people here care for others. No place is perfect but as far as schools go, this is the most well-rounded experience you will find.

Posted May 14, 2015
FWC is our second home. Having one child in high school and one in middle school, I can honestly say there's no place they'd rather be. They have the opportunity to participate in multiple activities from sports, fine arts and even academic teams. They are loved and challenged by their teachers. They are encouraged by their peers. Both feel their spiritual life has been strengthened as a result of going to school here. They look forward to class trips and service opportunities each year and feel prepared for the next steps in life as servant-leaders.

Fort Worth Christian School 1

Posted May 13, 2015
If you think you are getting away from the antics of public-school you are not! Your child is expected to be a robot and conform to military style behavior. This is not a place of love and faith as will be sold to you at the open house - instead it is an environment of zero tolerance for elementary students and no accountability on the teachers behalf. My child is begging to go back to public school! Please do not give this place a dime of your money because that is all they want! I have never seen a private school as money hungry as this one. I have talked with several of the parents this year and no one is happy - it's just sad how they promote themselves to be Christians. Disgusting!

Posted May 06, 2015
My family's experience at FWC has been very positive. My HS student has had the opportunity to develop spiritually through participation in very insightful bible classes as well as overseas mission trips and academically through vigorous AP and dual credit courses. The faculty truly cares about my child's success as a student and her future as a contributor to society once she leaves FWC. There is a feeling of community at FWC that is real and has made our time there wonderful.

Posted April 23, 2015
My children are third generation students at FWC. Fort Worth Christian is family oriented, nurturing, academically stringent, and most importantly, Christ centered. There are so many opportunities for our students (even at Elementary age) to find their God-given talents and use them to shine. The faculty makes it their mission to encourage and nurture these gifts. As I have read other reviews, I have noticed some specific criticisms that are unfounded in our experience. The people here, particularly those in leadership, are welcoming, kind, supportive, and knowledgeable. I could not be more confident in the care and education of my children. There is no place that is going to be perfect or that is going to be a fit for everyone, but there is no place I would rather send my children than to Fort Worth Christian School.

6200 Holiday Lane, Fort Worth, TX  76180
Last modified Fort Worth Christian School is a Private school that serves grades PK-12
Fort Worth Christian School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 69 reviews. Top