Posted March 12, 2014
St. Peter's the Apostle has committed teachers who recognize the differences of each child. Safety and academics are the strengths of the school. In addition, the small classes allow for each child to achieve the most well deserved education in a positive christian atmosphere in this ever changing society.

Posted January 10, 2014
Excellent school with dedicated principal and teachers.The smaller class sizes allow for students to get the attention they might miss out on in a larger school.

Posted January 20, 2010
My children have attended SPS for 7 years. And in that time St. Peter's has helped build a wonderful foundation both in academics and faith. My son has moved on to high school and is doing well academically and socially. My daughter has the advantage of taking 2 9th grade courses and is on the A/B honor roll. We have been truly blessed to have wonderful and caring teachers and administration. My husband and I feel we have made the right decisions when it came to our children's education. We love SPS!

Posted February 25, 2009
This is our first year at SPS and my wife and I believe we have made the best choice in choosing SPS for our daughters education. She absolutely adores her PreK teachers and their curriculum is wonderful. There is a small class size which is very beneficial to all students; especially in PreK. I stronly recommend SPS to all families and look forward to many more years to come.

St Peter The Apostle School 2

Posted July 29, 2008
We have attended 7 years and the school has lost its charm. The leadership at St. Peter's is poor. The principal falls short on professionalism and has no vision for the school. We planned to move to another catholic school, but due to St. Peter s low academic standards, our children were not able to pass the entrance exams at the other catholic schools. Although our children were not able to pass the exams they were able to continuously make the A/B honor roll at St. Peter s. Teachers are great and very caring, but the leadership prevents them from pushing their students to reach the next level. The principal should be held accountable for the low standards of academics, but doesn t seem to answer to anyone. With strong leadership, Saint Peter s can be a great school once again.

Posted July 08, 2008

St Peter The Apostle School 0

Posted January 10, 2008
My child has been attending this school for 5 years and the staff is like family. I encourage them to continue to work hard at what they are doing.

St Peter The Apostle School 3

Posted August 12, 2007
- a former student

Posted March 07, 2007
There is not another school that I would rather my child attend!

St Peter The Apostle School
1201 South Cherry Lane, Fort Worth, TX  76108
(817) 246-2032
Last modified St Peter The Apostle School is a Private school that serves grades PK-8
St Peter The Apostle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 9 reviews. Top