Fort Worth, TX

Bonnie Brae 1

Posted July 18, 2012
Very unsatisfied and displeased with the way my son was treated at this school. Some teachers and personnel very rude. My son cried for months that he did not want to attend school. He was treatened by a teacher there. He is adhd and I don't think they are prepared to treat certain cituations correctly. My son felt isolated and singled out which is not something a child should go through in school.

Bonnie Brae 1

Posted April 21, 2009
Very unsatisfied with this particular school, my son and my grandson both tell me that this school teaches them things that they have learned at their previous school. The teachers there are very rude,and they do not punish the children properly,I would not recomend this school at all.

Bonnie Brae 4

Posted August 13, 2008
Nice campus and excellent staff..office, teachers, principal, and Mr Ross!!

Bonnie Brae 5

Posted September 16, 2006
Ms.Cameron is an incredible teacher. This school goes above and beyond for all the students. The principal greeted my daughter by her first name on the second day of school. The school takes a personal interest in your child. I believe the love of teaching is strong here, not just a competition to make a quota. -parent

Bonnie Brae 5

Posted March 02, 2006
- a former student
i think it is one of the best schools. I meen they have some of the best teachers

Bonnie Brae
3504 Kimbo Road, Fort Worth, TX  76111
Last modified Bonnie Brae is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bonnie Brae Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top