Alice D Contreras 1

Posted May 27, 2013
I removed my children from this school halfway through the 2011-2012 school year when my oldest child began to be harassed and bullied both verbally and physically and discriminated against by other student's because of her race. These incidents were reported to the Principal and assistant principal and nothing was ever done. My child , who has always loved school and is a very social person became withdrawn and sad, and would burst into tears at having to attend this school. They are now somewhere where they are very happy and challenged and in an environment that strongly promotes hard work and achievement and bullying is not tolerated.

Alice D Contreras 1

Posted April 14, 2011
I took my child out of this school because she was being bullied and the teachers and staff refused to do anything about it. This school is almost completely hispanic and that makes it hard for any other races to fit in.

Alice D Contreras 5

Posted January 21, 2011
I think my school is 10 stars.Great Prinipals,awsome teachers,super students,and nice staff members.I've known that school since I was 3 and never knew that it would be my school.Super school from Stephanie Trevino in Alice D.Contreras.

Alice D Contreras 4

Posted September 07, 2008
Our daughter has excelled at Alice Contreras. The teachers are caring and capable. She is in the gifted and talented program and gets great support from teachers and administration. The school has great test scores.

Alice D Contreras 4

Posted April 15, 2008

Alice D Contreras 5

Posted August 05, 2006

Alice D Contreras
4100 Lubbock Avenue, Fort Worth, TX  76115
Last modified Alice D Contreras is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Alice D Contreras Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top