Fort Worth, TX

Western Hills Primary School 3

Posted November 17, 2008

Posted July 09, 2007
My child is in gifted and talented there. She loves it. I love all the teachers. Parking isn't great. That is the only down fall, Next year they will be learning spanish and english. Which is realy great. My child loves the art club. They have computers in every classroom. And they really care about the children education and wellfare. the principals are great. Everybody is friendly and helpful. I love this school.

Western Hills Primary School 4

Posted June 15, 2007
Night and Day is the difference between the Western Hills Primary (PK - 2nd)and Western Hills Elementary (3rd-5th). I have had 2 children go from K through 2nd. Of the 7 teachers only 1 was less than acceptable, the other 6 were wonderful!! The after school activities are awesome, including art, garden, dance, chess, and a few more clubs. This is rare around here and non existent next door at the elementary. Teachers seem to genuinely care and want the best out of each child.

Western Hills Primary School 2

Posted May 18, 2007
Don't send your child to this school. If you're stuck within the boundaries tranfer, tranfer, transfer. You have that right.They've never rated higher than acceptable. Volunteers are rude, inconsiderate, and disrespectful and nobody seems to care that children are treated in that manner. Music and art were only added as curriculum in 2006-07 and there are no sport clubs because it is a primary school. The after school clubs are alright.

Posted April 05, 2007
I love WHP. It is a great school. I love that my child feels safe in her school enviroment. the staff is really caring and show concern for every child's academic development. The teachers and principals are great!

Posted January 25, 2005
Our son went to WHP for pre-k and kindergarten. He loves it and we do too. The teachers and staff have been wonderful and he has learned so much. His teachers truely care about him and he loves them too. The school has had many educational programs about safety. They have had realy policemen and firefighters come in and talk to the children. They have great rules that are simple but strict. I as a parent could not be more happy with my son going to WHP. I hate that we are moving next year and he will have to change schools.

Western Hills Primary School
8300 Mojave Trail, Fort Worth, TX  76116
Last modified Western Hills Primary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-2
Western Hills Primary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 6 reviews. Top