Bad
Good

Great school!! Terrible Principal Patti Bearden needs to go be an attendence clerk at a prison. If the principal left the levels of stress in the school would drop 99%. She is one of the most controlling and annoying people you could possibly try to work with. Would not ever want my daughter to think it is ok to talk to people like she does.

If your child struggles you may want to consider another school. Parents concerns are not adressed in a way that benefits the students. Kids get shuffled to the side, they're only teaching for the test.

River Trails is an excellent school with motivated Teachers and engaged students. I could'nt have picked a more perfect scholastic experience for my fifth grader. The teachers are excellent and always prepared

Most of the teachers at River Trails are great. The Gifted/Talented program, however, has not impressed me. Smart, creative children need to be stimulated and challenged, and this program offers little more than extra busy work. I'm considering private school.

Excellent school with a great staff. Parent involvement and support is excellent. The entire staff from the custodians, teachers, secretaries, counselors, cafeteria workers and principals and anyone else who is a part of the school are all caring and concerned for your child's well being.

My daughter is new this school, coming from Oregon. She will only be attending from 10/07-2/07, because I am doing an intern at a local hospital here in town. I would say that this experience for her at this school has been excellent! We are very happy with the teacher and all the staff being so welcoming and understanding of our situation. We love this school! We will miss everyone when we move back to Oregon :(

We love River Trails! The teachers and staff are caring and professional. The continuity in the school and in the district is settling to any parent. Discipline expectations and consequences are district-wide. Any child who attends River Trails will benefit from great teaching, great communication, great parent involvement and great administration!

Of course we live in the River Trails neighborhood and we love it there. I could have bought a different house in a different part of town but chose River Trails specifically for the Elementary School. We feel like we have enrolled our children into a private school. The teachers are so wonderful and we couldn't be more pleased. We are so happy with the decision to move into this area and send our children to this school. Not to mention that the PTA is so involved and there is always a 'open door policy' with the Teachers, staff and Principal.

Last modified River Trails Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-6. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.