Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

Bluebonnet Elementary School 1

Posted August 24, 2015
Horrible! Lost my nephew today and the teacher said ,"there were too many kids!" What in the world. My nephew started his first day of kindergarten with laughter and ended it holding a police officers hand in tears. Mr. Fellows the principal did not even say he was sorry or ask how my nephew was doing. He did not show any concern but did promise to investigate. It took 48 minutes to find him.

Posted September 19, 2011
This school is amazing. I have had the pleasure of having two children there for a total of 8 years between them, and my heart will ache when we have to move on. I do want to make a comment on someones post above. I have witnessed Mr. Smith with the special ed children many times because I volunteer a lot and he has a huge heart and much compassion and is invaluable to those special kids. The drop off has never been better than since he took over. Although he has an aggresive nature at drop off its productive and can teach parents a thing or two about taking too much time clogging the line. Have your kids ready and efficient and drop off will flow flawlessly and Mr. Smith won't be hurrying you. The principal,staff and teachers are the best. I have a soft spot for Mrs. Ogle and she will go down in my book as the best teacher ever but so many there are amazing you can't go wrong. They do have a hard working group of PTA parents and I am sure that makes it so great as well!!!

Posted April 25, 2011
Fantastic school - I have had children in 4 different elementary schools (including a pretty pricey private school at one point) and I love this school most of all, we were lucky to spend 4 years here. The feeling is wonderful, the teachers are wonderful - Mrs. Douglas is worth her weight in gold. We adore Mrs. Beasley and Mrs. Woods - they were big favorites. Just a wonderful warm, loving campus and the office staff is beyond wonderful! We miss you all terribly!

Bluebonnet Elementary School 4

Posted January 12, 2011
My children have been in the Keller ISD School District since they started Kindergarten. 12 yrs in Keller, and have had very few issues. Bluebonnet has a newer principle Ms. Blevins, and I have been pleased with her, but I will tell you a few bad apples seem to fall through the cracks with poor work ethic. This morning I was dropping of two Second grade children, and a Special Ed teacher, Mark Smith new to Bluebonnet this year was throwing his arms up yelling "Come On, let's go" with very poor work ethic, I might add. My children were still trying to unload, and get their things to depart from the vehicle, and safety is first. Sadly I found out he works with special children. I'm not sure that he took the whole Teacher Work Ethics policy seriously!

Posted July 17, 2010
Bluebonnet is a great school. The playground was fun and there are three to enjoy. The children that go there are very lucky and their education is the teachers top priority. Extra curricular activitys like tafadzwa and art club allow the students to explore their creativty while excersizing their trust and resposibility. The Gifted and talented program could not be better. Bluebonnet is an edutcated and well rounded school. Every student deserves the educational environment they would experience at this school. Bluebonnet elementary school is highly recommended.

Posted January 26, 2010
This is my sons first year at Bluebonnet. It is an amazing school with great teachers! I am so glad that we are here!

Posted October 26, 2009
This school is awesome! The Teachers are all great and the new Principle, Mrs. Blevins, is very on top of it and conscientious. Very active PTA as well.

Posted January 15, 2009
Mr. McGuire is an awesome principle. 95% of the teachers here are excellent. Mrs. Brown a forth grade math teacher, and is the very best. My daughter made the A honor roll last year and they were so helpful. I also have a daughter in kindergarten this year ,and she was so lucky to get Mrs. Adams. If I ever had a perfect teacher picked out it would be her. She is the most sweet, loving, and caring teacher I have ever met. She is very concerned about you're child(ren), and responds to e-mails very quick. We love you Mrs. Adams, The Bumgarners

Bluebonnet Elementary School

Posted September 26, 2008
My granddaughter attends Bluebonnet and I have had the opportunity to visit her school and watch how the students and teachers interact. I love how they do their lunch periods - complete with a stoplight. Any child would be lucky to attend this school. My granddaughter loves it.

Posted August 21, 2008
I have found the teachers here to be incredible. It is a very large school but you don't even notice. The teachers are very warm and inviting and the kids thrive in the environment. The playground could be better, but education is the focus. The PTA is really involved here and my friends in other districts are jealous of how great the school is. We need a bigger house but are waiting so we don't have to move away from Bluebonnet.

Bluebonnet Elementary School
7000 Teal Drive, Fort Worth, TX  76137
Last modified Bluebonnet Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Bluebonnet Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 26 reviews. Top