Posted January 16, 2014
I do not recommend this school at all! My kids have only been here about two weeks & they have been getting bullied with harsh words & even physical! Did I mention they are in pre-k & 2nd grade?! I'm very upset! This never happened at their old school! I do not recommend this school one bit!!!!! I'm hurting inside

Posted October 13, 2013
The front office staff is very friendly and firm, which is a good thing because safety of the children is their number one concern. So far, I like Mr. Jackson, the principal and so do my kids. My children love their teachers and look forward to coming to school to learn each day!

Posted August 20, 2010
We moved into this district in the last few months of the school year 09-10. I thought it looked like a nice school, but I was quickly reminded that looks can be deceiving. I found the office staff difficult and nit-picky, the teacher was so ready for summer it wasn't even funny, and the curriculum was completely uninspiring. My child had learned so much more at the previous elementary, that everything they did at MCE was old news. Furthermore, I felt that everyone was more interested in adhering to a list of rules and a schedule than really getting my child excited about learning. In the short time we were there, not a single person spoke to me about my child's education, ability to blend into the class so late in the season, or level of learning. The only conversations ever had regarded policy & procedure. Very disappointed.

Posted April 16, 2010
I just moved here about a week ago and I can already tell this school doesnt teach much (well at least in kindergarten). My only hope is that its close to end of the year and maybe first grade is better, this is the only elem. for our area. To the parent saying some parents are trying to blame the teachers for their kids doing poorly is very immature and I can see why your kid is getting awards and all this good stuff because my daughter loves this school since she gets all her work right and just has fun. They said she is at the top of the class and ahead of other kids but thats because they dont learn as much as she did. It seems they concentrate more on having fun and maybe displinary issues, I dont know because my daughter has never been in trouble?--Drea

Posted October 23, 2009
This is my child s first year (kindergarten) at this school and I am somewhat disappointed with the education taught and received as of today. Before attending school my child was in daycare, where I feel more was learned there than has in three months this term at MCE. I feel that the current teacher is not emphasizing enough attention on teaching and concentrating way too much on minor discipline issues. We are thinking of possibly removing our child from this school or requesting a transfer to another class/teacher. Sincerely, DISSAPOINTED PARENTS

Posted July 10, 2009

Marine Creek Elementary School 0

Posted February 06, 2009
This is my son's first year at Marine Creek and we both love it. He has gotten straight A's and different awards. I have read some of the other blogs and just because their child is doing poorly they want to blame the teachers and the school. Some of those parents need to take responsibility for not working with their children at HOME. My son's teacher and guidance are very proactive. The teacher even told me she was concerned with my sons attitude towards school in general, so that I WAS able to fix the problem. Not go 'My kids grades are falling, what is the problem with this school? ' I check my sons progress against state requirements, he usually exceeds them. I would recommend this school to anyone moving to the Lake Worth area.

Posted January 23, 2009
I removed my child from this school to homeschool after several years of frustration. The teacher, prinicpal, and leadership turnover rate at this school is too high. They consistently bring in inexperienced teachers and staff with low leadership abilities. My child had one great teacher at this school followed by three inexperienced and unorganized teachers. During one year, his teacher moved away in the middle of the year only to be replaced with a teacher who had only received her credentials within the month, and had previously been an aide. I have serious problems with the education quality of all of Lake Worth's schools, but this elementary school has been the worst for my children. I advise all parents to check out their test scores and teacher turnovers carefully if you are deciding whether to enroll your child here or opt for private school or homeschooling.

Posted October 08, 2008

Posted August 26, 2008
I love Marine Creek! This school environment is positive, nurturing, teachers are encouraging to all. Parents, students, everyone. You feel welcomed here. The students love their school at Marine Creek and their teachers. They learn education and life skills. Excellent, excellent teachers.

Marine Creek Elementary School
4801 Huffines Boulevard, Fort Worth, TX  76135
Last modified Marine Creek Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 4 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Marine Creek Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 33 reviews. Top