Dallas Park Elementary School 1

Posted December 04, 2014
I would highly recommend that if you are thinking of enrolling your children, please save yourself a headache and don't. Our family just recently moved to the area and thought that this school would be great for our kids...wrong! The staff are very rude, snoby and not helpful in the least. From what I have witnessed and my own experiences and dealings with the school I now realize that not all, but the majority could care less. They talk down to the children as if they were stupid and the total atmosphere is just off. I find myself doing most of the teaching because nothing is explained to the students. Parents want to have a positive relationship with the teachers and staff. Not at this school.

Posted May 19, 2013
Dallas Park has been a wonderful experience for my child thus far. He is only in first grade and not in the gifted program but his teacher, Mrs. Lockard, has challenged ALL the students in her class by offering hands on lessons and class plays which my son has enjoyed! Hats off to this school!!

Posted April 21, 2013
We transferred to Dallas Park when our son was diagnosed with ASD & the special ed department at Oakmont was being cut. That has been the best thing that has ever happened to us! We went from a school which was a hot mess to a wonderful, warm & caring school. From the principal to the janitor, this staff of individuals is amazing! Every concern & question is handled quickly & efficiently. The BIC department is AWESOME! Their Zero Tolerance for Bullying policy is exactly that, Zero Tolerance! Teachers are friendly, supportive & they communicate! Phone calls, emails, conferences; which ever is best for you. I even get text messages during the day if there's something I need to know ASAP! Every student is different, but our experience with Dallas Park has been wonderful & we will deeply miss everyone as we move forward this next year.

Dallas Park Elementary School 3

Posted August 13, 2012
Dallas Park is a good school and has some very good teachers. The downside is that high performing students aren't challenged. Budget cuts leaves things very bare bones.

Posted August 12, 2012
Our family is very thankful for the great environment at Dallas Park. My children have enjoyed learning here and have had some of the best teachers in the district. They go above and beyond even though they are already stretched to the limits. We are very happy here!

Posted June 30, 2011
I think Dallas Park is a wonderful school with many opportunities for all children. Both of my nieces were challenged and encouraged to be creative in many different ways. As their Aunt I enjoyed watching them grow, developing into great students with the help of there teachers, staff, and parents. DP has a saying "Dallas Park is the place to be!"

Dallas Park Elementary School 1

Posted October 13, 2009

Posted July 31, 2009
I think DP has the challenges that most schools do. The great thing about them is that they try to figure out different ways to reward the studnets. Far too many times, all you see is tutor, tutor, tutor. Well I am happy to say that DP had a wonderful Piano Lab Club, thanks to Ms. Weaver and the PTA's donations, this year and the children preformed admirably. We, as parents have to take the responsibility of the education of our students as much as the school does. I love being there and I have a new kindergartner coming this year. This will be our second child going through DP. Dallas Park is the place to be!

Dallas Park Elementary School 4

Posted July 31, 2009
My daughter was transferred to Dallas Park Elementary two years ago. The first year was a nightmare in trying to get the proper paper work filled out and signed off on. But that was the other school,(Meadowcreek Ele.) Even when the personell at Dallas didn't know us, they tried every way possible to help me get the required forms and signatures needed in order to make the transfer. Since that time, going on three years, they continue to be of Great assistance and always willing to help. The teachers, as well as, Mr. C. have gone above and beyond what is asked of them. They have always been very encouraging and supportive of the children and interested in what they are doing. I would highly recommend this school to any parent with children in elementary school. I appreciate them more than words can say!!

Dallas Park Elementary School 2

Posted June 15, 2009
We moved to the 'Crowley ISD' area at the begining of the school year, with high hopes after a visit with the school! Within the 1st six weeks I was shocked at the teachers, the lack of interest, the lack of concern, the rudeness,& the sarcasam the teachers showed the kids! My daughter came home crying many days because of the teacher smarting off. He appologized once after I confronted him. They dont send home weekly newsletters because they want to save paper, yet trying to get a teacher to email you is a joke! My daughter went from being an A honor student to a C student. Her teachers had no orginization, or communication with one another. On top of that both our teachers were 1st year teachers who knew NOTHING about being teachers! Just needed a paycheck. I would not recommend this school!

Dallas Park Elementary School
8700 Viridian Lane, Fort Worth, TX  76123
Last modified Dallas Park Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-4. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 6 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Dallas Park Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 50 reviews. Top