Bad
Good

My daughters have been attending this school for 3 yrs now. They have wonderful teachers who truly care about their students. The problem is the lack of parent involvement. If the parents took time to figure out why their child has so many problems then the school would improve a lot. My daughters have never had a problem with passing the STARR or passing classes they are GT students. But I am also involved in the school I take time to visit their classrooms randomly, and I see what these teachers are dealing with. If you discipline your child at home then the trachers would not have to do it at school taking away from learning.

If you care about your child's academic future, do not send them here. The curriculum is minimal. Homework-minimal. PTA-minimal. Everything is minimal here. This school does not challenge the students nearly enough and definitely not even close to the scale of other schools in the same district. I warn you that your child will not receive an education comparable to other schools in this same district. Dont believe me? Go look up the ratings on schools in other parts of FBISD and see for yourself. Sub-par academics are unacceptable and I do not understand why the district allows it. This schools needs a fresh set of leadership to get this school where it should be. If you care about your child's future--- RUN!

This school was the main reason I moved there. The school is nice and modern. The teacher are great but the leadership not so great. The school would be much better if the parents would get more involved in volunteering into making this school better. Instead of complaining about the problem found out new ways to fix the problems.

Nice school in the neighborhood. I have seen my daughter grow so much educational since enrolling here. Cant what until my son starts to attend. It could improve if parents discipline the children at home instead of the teachers discipline them. It take time away from them teaching.

I think this school is terrible. I had a stepdaughter in the same grade at another school in the same district as my son who attended this school. The experience was like night and day. This is a starter school for teachers and administrators with no experience and very little "want to" in my opinion. I was told homework and testing were changed or reduced due to lack of parent involvement or too many parental complaints about the amount of work given to the students. My son was clearly suffering because of others which was unacceptable. I transferred my son out of this school and he has blossomed. We are now just struggling to play catch up from what he didn't learn at Rosa Parks.

Rosa Parks is a great school my daughter is doing great and the teachers care about the students....My younger daughter will be attending next year also

Great school!! teachers are great!! and my kids have learned so much. I would recommend this school to anyone that has children in pre-k to 5th grade.

Love this modern school .. My son has been going to school here since pre-K and I have seen it grow, from it's first year up to now.

THIS IS THE WORST ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IN FORTBEND. I WALKED INTO MY STEPSONS CLASS AFTER EATING WITH HIM IN THE CAFE' AND HIS CLASS WAS UNCONTROLLED AND THE SUBSITUTE WAS BUSY PLAYING ON THE COMPUTER AND ASKED THAT I TRY TO QUIET HER CLASS DOWN BECAUSE SHE COULD NOT. THERE IS NO PTO OR PARENT INVOLVEMENT AND ANY MONEY RAISED DISAPPEARS BEFORE THE PROMISED EVENT FOR THE STUDENTS IS GIVEN. THE CONSTANT YELLING AT THE CHILDREN WHILE THEY EAT IS RIDICULOUS AND OBVIOUS SIGNS OF UNCONTROLLED LEADERSHIP. THE TEACHERS DO NOT KNOW HOW TO SPEAK INTELLIGENTLY, SO HOW CAN WE EXPECT OUR CHILDREN TO LEARN. THEY ARE CONSTANTLY YELLING AT THEM AS THOUGH THEY ARE IN A PRISON, AND THEIR FOOD IN THE CAFETERIA ONLY MIRRORS THAT SAME ATMOSPHERE. UNBELIEVABLE THAT THIS ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IS IN FORT BEND COUNTY. FT BEND ADMINISTRATORS NEED TO DO A SURPRISE CHECKUP ON THIS SCHOOL. RIGHT AFTER LAKE OLYMPIA MIDDLE SCHOOL. PS ONLY CHOOSING 1 STAR BECAUSE I HAVE TO. OTHERWISE I WOULDNT CHOOSE ANY!

The Teacher do not seem to care to return phone calls or email. The Principal is in the clouds. Poor Leadership all around. I am looking to transfer my kids from this school.

Last modified Rosa Parks Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 5 out of 10 based on academic quality.