Friendswood, TX

Posted March 30, 2015
My daughters love this school, I can really see them developing in all subjects. I the teachers are great and friendly.

Posted April 24, 2014
The staff is friendly and truly puts the students first. Teachers offer support for one another and their students!

C D Landolt Elementary School 1

Posted April 17, 2014
My 2 kids went to this school.I hate this school.Teachers are not good,they don't give challenging work.I tried hard for transfer but they didn't accept it.This school is totally different than other good schools in clear lake area.Environment is not good either bullying problem too.I didn't know before until I look up on other schools work of the same grade level then I realize that my kids are not getting as much as the other schools kids are getting .Even though they said that all schools have the same curriculum.I sell my house and move to other area.Teachers are rude and don't work hard.

Posted September 23, 2013
Landolt is not geared for students that are advance. The teachers do not want to step out of their routine to continue to advance the student. Therefore, my high hopes came crashing down. One example is the kindergarten teacher did not recognize that my child could write sentences. She did not in courage anything more than coloring and singing songs. I am strongly considering transferring my children out of this school to a more challenging environment.

Posted July 19, 2011
I love C D Landolt Elementary. We have the best teachers and the staff in the district.

Posted July 18, 2011
my daughter was bullied big time at this school (punched balck & blue, scrach to bleeding, belonging stolen) The principle and teachers did nothing more than telling the bully girl not to hurt my daughter and giving her bad conduct mark. The bully girl cares less and continued bullying. I met with the principle and was told :"hopefully, they will become friends"...Make your own judgment. My input was delted from this website twice. THis is the third time I post it to warn parents

Posted September 07, 2010
This is my son's 2nd year here. My 4 yr old has already had to attend two other CCISD schools (population issues), and Landolt surpasses them by far. We all love this school. My 4 year old can't wait until he gets to go to Landolt. The teachers are great and care about the kids and their progress, parents are welcome and appreciated and therefore, I think, are more involved. I think it makes the elementary experience all the better for everyone involved.

Posted April 07, 2009
Landolt strives to educate their teachers and keep them up to date! I absolutely love working here!

Posted February 21, 2009
This school is awesome because kids get to learn more things and the teachers are polite.

Posted November 01, 2008
The teachers in this school need to be more supportive and friendly towards parents, especially parents with ADHD kids! I was told that teachers in CCISD district were supposed to follow 'Love and Logic' principles but apparently, Landolt had not yet introduce it to their parents. Greene is doing a wonderful job making sure that parents know about 'Love and Logic' and both Greene and the parents are working hand in hand to make their school such a success!

C D Landolt Elementary School
2104 Pilgrims Point Drive, Friendswood, TX  77546
Last modified C D Landolt Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.
C D Landolt Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top