Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Neutral (1 response)

School stabbings, threats, fires, gas leaks. Safety of our children seems to not be a priority.

2 main issues..Bullying and incompetent staff! My daughter has been bullied by the same group of girls for months, has made numerous reports officially and verbally to the staff and campus police, and absolutely NOTHING HAS BEEN DONE! They are not proactive at all with these type of situations. They don't bother to call the parents, they don't split the troubled students up..they even put off the problem for another day to the point the issue is never handled until it gets out of hand. My daughter is pretty much scared to go to class because the girls follow her from class to class, what kind of learning environment is that?? They staff was forced to deal with the situation because my daughter is finally fed up with it, and verbally defended herself..guess what the staff did..suspended my child for cursing even though the person bullying my child walks around trying to "jump" my child with other people and nothing is done about it!! Does this make sense to anyone, punish the victim and let the offender walk w/o even a phone call to their parents. This is becoming the worst school in the district. I went here in. The late 90's and it is like day/night now.. horrible staff!

Just about as good as most schools can get. Some things I don't agree with, but that's just a part of life.

Clear Brook High School is sub-par, to say the least. There are plenty of classes available for students who simply need to graduate, but the school is lacking in opportunities for true enrichment. Some feeble attempts are made at offering enrichment to gifted students, but overall these are truly insufficient. Outlets such as the GT advisory and AP classes are not ways to help students grow intellectually, merely serving to make the school look better. The school is also constantly losing top students to schools like Clear Lake which offer more to higher achieving students and have a friendlier atmosphere. Many of the teachers there are not motivated to stimulate their students and openly admit to giving busy work regularly. A biology teacher of mine informed the class that humans under the age of 21 only use their brain stems to function, and do not use their cerebrum. Though there are several inspiring teachers at Clear Brook, they simply cannot make up for those who make life at Clear Brook a draining experience.

I hated this school. My son was constantly bullied by his peers and also by school officials. And no one did anything about it when he asked for help. They let the boy who bullied my son go free and my son had to suffer the consequences. It was to the point where my son nearly took his own life. There is no discipline for school officials there.

Clear Brook High School is an awesome school....great kids, great teachers. It has strong, vibrant extracurricular programs that encourage parents to be very active in their student's activities. Teachers are very approachable and willing to work with each student's specific needs. I just wish I had more children to send to Clear Brook!

I'm a senior in this school and I love this school. Hearing so many rumors about Clear Brook about how bad it is makes me angry because all they've heard is one thing about Clear Brook and they actually believed it. I've been at this school and I like the people, the teachers, and the administrators. The school gives a lot of cool classes such as, CBTV, Chinese, French, and many other classes, not a lot of school can offer what Clear Brook has. Clear Brook students are unique. In many schools you see the types of cliques, the goth, nerds, jocks, and etc. Everyone here in Brook are all together. It's like Mix It Up Day everyday. I have to say that when I graduate, I'm going to miss this school and teachers.

Great school, Excellent teachers, they always help students whow are new in school, i enjoy my days in Brook.

Clear Brook is Awesome. We love and care about every single one of our kids.

i hate the rules that they made up at the school this year. It's ridiculous.

Last modified Clear Brook High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 7 out of 10 based on academic quality.