Bad
Good

Teacher pay in Friendswood is lower than the area average for public school educators, and there is little incentive for them to further their credentials. This was highly evident in the first grade teacher that my daughter had. She was very inexperienced. When my daughter told me that the class was practicing their writing in shaving cream at the end of first grade, (something appropriate for preschool) and her reading test was incorrectly adminstered, I knew I had to get my child out of there. Sadly, Texas is behind the times and does not seem to get the importance of early proficiency, and value it. Parental involvement at this school is more about the grandiosity of the self-centered parents than the overall well-being of the kids.

School is great but I have to agree with the last comment about the principal. She is never around and not visible at all. The one time I called she passed my message to someone else. Would be nice to have a principal that is around and you get the feeling they care about the school.

Great school, we relocated here and they are very welcoming. We have only been here a year but I haven't met/ever seen the principal - so that is why I rated principal leadership low. Great teachers, huge parent involvement.

Love this school! I've had 3 kids go through- been happy with every teacher we've had!

The parent involvement is what makes Friendswood the city to live in. Everyone is involved. The teachers challenge and care about the students.

Wonderful school with a very warm and inviting atmosphere. Teachers are there for the right reason.....they love kids and seeing them succeed! Not only do I teach here...my kids have gone to CLine and I could not be happier with the education they have received from some wonderful teachers and staff!

This is a great school with great teachers and parent involvement

Last modified C W Cline Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades PK-3