K-8|Private

Bad
Good

We found this school five years ago when moving to this area. We originally were looking for a pre-k for our youngest child with the intent of sending him to public school with his siblings once he started kindergarten. We loved this school so much we never left! He has now started his 6th school year here and has thrived academically in this schools atmosphere. The foundation Lord Of Life has provided him is priceless. What a blessing it has been for our child to be challenged academically while receiving a Christian education.

I have 4 kids (18, 12, 8, 8) and have seen the DIFFERENCE that LoL has made in their education but most of all their salvation! My oldest graduated in top 10% of her class & in NHS. They are all well rounded kids. They are currently working with us & one of the 8 yr olds having dyslexia. We are blessed to have their help & support!

This school has superior teachers and the greatest family atmosphere you could ask for your child to learn in. There is no bullying here. The children love one another and help one another. The teachers give one-on-one attention and involve the parents. Christ is the center of all their teaching.

Great school with an encouraging christian environment. I loved going to school there during my childhood. Students that learn more quickly are given the tools they need to excel, while students who struggle are not left behind. Lord of life is a great place to make friends and grow in your knowledge. Since the time that I have graduated, I have noticed many improvements in the curriculum and teaching methods. There is a great principal in charge as well as a great supporting cast of teachers. They teach and administrate in a caring, careful, and passionate fashion. I would recommend this school to any child/ family coming from any background. Going to this school really helped me grow as a student, christian, and person.

Great small school environment. My child absolutly loves his teacher. The teachers care so much about their students. My son hears about God every day and receives an incredible education. He has really thrived in subjects like Math, Writing, and History. The school is like a family. I would recommend this school to anyone.

Wonderful school where your child can shine. Curriculum based on their individual level. Small school, small classes. Teacher to student ratio is excellent. My son loves it there and his reading abilities, and math skills have developed profoundly.

My granddaughter attended this school for the 2010-2011 school year in pre - school ages 4-5. Her education was excellent. She learned a great deal about God, forgiveness, and learned good values that the bible teaches. I appreciate all the teachers, principal, and all the staff for helping my granddaughter as she learns academics and ways of the Lord.

Last modified Lord Of Life Lutheran School is a Private school that serves grades K-8