Good Shepherd Episcopal Day School 5

Posted February 17, 2011
I agree that Good Shepherd is one of Friendswood's best kept secrets. My oldest has attended for two years and I have another one starting next year. The director and the teachers are amazing - they are so warm, nurturing, and caring. I feel that the education is well-rounded. My four-year old comes home from school excited about each day's activities and loves learning Spanish and time with the librarian. I wish my kids could stay longer than just for preschool.

Good Shepherd Episcopal Day School 0

Posted September 11, 2009
An absolutley wonderful school. One of Friendswoods best kept secrets. The curriculum is developmentaly appropriate and the teachers are highly gifted with children.

Good Shepherd Episcopal Day School 0

Posted July 07, 2009
I can't say enough wonderful things about this school! My oldest attended this school for 2 years and now my youngest is in the program. Wonderful Teachers...Wonderful School! Highly recommend!

Good Shepherd Episcopal Day School 5

Posted August 09, 2007

Good Shepherd Episcopal Day School
1207 West Winding Way Drive, Friendswood, TX  77546
Last modified Good Shepherd Episcopal Day School is a Private school that serves grades PK-2
Good Shepherd Episcopal Day School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top