Frisco, TX

Posted May 07, 2013
Great school, hard working staff and an amazing principal! Best in area, and that says a lot.

Posted April 24, 2013
We moved from an Elite Private School to Boals and we were MORE than impressed. We love the teachers and staff. Parents are pretty involved here which makes the school as a whole better. I have not one negative thing to say about Boals and we are finishing up our second year here.

Posted May 10, 2011
This is our first year at Boals and i have nothing to say but amazing things about the entire Boals staff and school as a whole. From the very beginning of enrolling my twins into kindergarten, to now reaching the end of there first school year, every moment was made easier and met with less trepidation because of the staff at Boals. I believe there teachers, principles, cafeteria workers, ALL care about these kids. I love this school and they love my kids. Thank you Boals for making a moms first year alot easier and full of Joy : ) God Bless all of you !

Posted February 02, 2011
Boals Elementary has been a great school for our family. I have a son who is a Kindergartner at Boals. He loves it. They have gone out of their way to show the Kindergartners all about school. He feels a sense of pride for his school which has given him the confidense to learn all about the world around him. Academically he isdoing very well learning to read, add, subtract, and they have a new science theme each month. He loves to learn because Boals Elementary has gotten him off to a great start!

Posted October 24, 2007
I have two children at Boals, a kindergartener and a third grader. I am extremely impressed with teacher/parent communications. The staff is wonderful and so welcoming each and every morning. I love the teacher and staff involvement with the children in all activities especially Good Morning Boals. We are not leaving! In fact, it will be a privelage to send our third child there.

Posted December 19, 2006
Wonderful school due to great staff. I'm very pleased with the results. I have one in kindergarten and one in 1st grade. There seems to be one common problem with all of the FISD schools-all activities seem to cater to a parent who stays at home. Most of all the activities for involvement are in the morning or during a work day. That is probably why there is not a high score for parent involvement.

Posted May 21, 2006
I have two children in Boals. I am very impressed by the school. Their teachers are dedicated and love what they do and care so much about the kids. The office staff have been wonderful. My kids have been exposed to music. We have had a wonderful experience at Boals.

Boals Elementary School 4

Posted February 27, 2006
Coming from LISD to FISD I am so impressed with Boals ES. You can really tell the teachers & staff really care about the kids. I love Good Morning Boals. I enjoy it as much as the kids do. Excellet programs & lots of activities for the kids! Parent involvement is A+.

Posted October 11, 2005
good school in the country club area. Principle is very good administrator

Posted September 24, 2005
An average school but best in what ever is available in the area

2035 Jaguar Drive, Frisco, TX  75033
Last modified Boals Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Boals Elementary School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 20 reviews. Top