Bad
Good

The teachers are good, and communicate with parents well. They intervened with reading for my son when he fell below the top third. Amazing that they do that. He caught up quickly. They don't wait for your child to be failing to do something. They have high expectations, and the kids rise to the occasion.

Great school, hard working staff and an amazing principal! Best in area, and that says a lot.

We moved from an Elite Private School to Boals and we were MORE than impressed. We love the teachers and staff. Parents are pretty involved here which makes the school as a whole better. I have not one negative thing to say about Boals and we are finishing up our second year here.

This is our first year at Boals and i have nothing to say but amazing things about the entire Boals staff and school as a whole. From the very beginning of enrolling my twins into kindergarten, to now reaching the end of there first school year, every moment was made easier and met with less trepidation because of the staff at Boals. I believe there teachers, principles, cafeteria workers, ALL care about these kids. I love this school and they love my kids. Thank you Boals for making a moms first year alot easier and full of Joy : ) God Bless all of you !

Boals Elementary has been a great school for our family. I have a son who is a Kindergartner at Boals. He loves it. They have gone out of their way to show the Kindergartners all about school. He feels a sense of pride for his school which has given him the confidense to learn all about the world around him. Academically he isdoing very well learning to read, add, subtract, and they have a new science theme each month. He loves to learn because Boals Elementary has gotten him off to a great start!

I have two children at Boals, a kindergartener and a third grader. I am extremely impressed with teacher/parent communications. The staff is wonderful and so welcoming each and every morning. I love the teacher and staff involvement with the children in all activities especially Good Morning Boals. We are not leaving! In fact, it will be a privelage to send our third child there.

Wonderful school due to great staff. I'm very pleased with the results. I have one in kindergarten and one in 1st grade. There seems to be one common problem with all of the FISD schools-all activities seem to cater to a parent who stays at home. Most of all the activities for involvement are in the morning or during a work day. That is probably why there is not a high score for parent involvement.

Last modified Boals Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.