Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Agree (2 responses)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

Thoroughly love the new Admin at Sem! The front office staff is always very friendly and helpful; Tina, Brandy and Pam. I'm very thankful to have the teachers my children have had and have. My experience here is based on great relationships!

Was not very impressed with this school. The teachers seem willing to try and extremely new and inexperienced. The front desk needs an overhaul. Totally detest seeing the front desk staff who are anything but friendly. Especially the one we encountered. I think she is Brandi. She needs a lesson on people skills. She will smile at her select families. The rest of us get the cold shoulder. Glad this school was temporary and we will be in our zoned school next school year.

awsome!. All teachers have great knowledge and engagement with the parents. The principal and assisting principal have a lot of experience.

Excellent school all around. The teachers work hard to ensure student success and the staff were pleasant.

Sadly, our family has had some less than professional experiences with members of the staff at Sem Elementary. We are sorely disappointed.

Sem Elementary has a highly qualified group of teachers. They have high expectations and find time to foster each child's creativity. I like that they use a lot of hands on activities for learning. And as an elementary teacher myself I feel good about the education that my kids are receiving.

my childern went to this school, it was one of the best times in thier lives,the staff was great.... one of my kids was in specials classes.. send your kids if you get a chance!!!!

Sem has some of the best teachers and staff! My son is confident and is being well prepared for the future! I moved outside of school boundaries and I drive my son every day even though there are two closer to me. Why compromise on quality when you can get to the best? Sem is definitely the best!

Our experience at SEM has been encouraging. The teachers and administration care about the kids and put a lot of time and effort into lesson planning and delivery of lessons. (As a former teacher--I thoroughly appreciate this.) The kids are happy to come to school and leave feeling loved! My son lives with Asperger's Syndrome, and as such, has special needs in the classroom. His classroom teacher has been phenomenal and the support staff is amazing. I'm pleased with how well the transition to a new grade level has gone this year. While both the Principal and Assitant Principal are new this year, they are dedicated and enthusiastic. They love kids. As a member of the PTA, I must say that the President is beyond GREAT. She is welcoming and helpful and always puts the students first. Great things are happening at this fantastic school; I love SEM!

New leadership has Sem going in the right direction. After meeting with the principal and ap I know that they are setting the stage for a positive, caring, learning environment.

Last modified Sem Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.