Posted July 25, 2011
Love, love, love Carroll Elementary! The teachers, principal, and office staff are wonderful! My kids love the school and all of the teachers and had a great 1st year there last year.

Posted March 15, 2009
My son was in 5th grade. The teachers were wonderful, he was challenged and had a rewarding year

Posted May 30, 2008

Posted September 27, 2007
This school opened in 2007 School year and has done great so far. The administration and teachers are caring and supportive. We have a great set of students, parents and PTA members. Initially we were concerned about being zoned to a new school but my kids love it and enjoy going to school. I think this school is going to be one of the best in Frisco ISD.

Carroll Elementary School
4380 Throne Hall Drive, Frisco, TX  75033
Last modified Carroll Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Carroll Elementary School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 4 reviews. Top