Frisco, TX
Students enrolled: 1,984

Posted August 29, 2013
My kids attended Frisco ISD from kindergarten. Now, they are in 9th and 12th grade of Heritage high school. There are so much to learn from normal to advance programs and extra activities. We were impressed with the results that our kids. Frisco Schools offers many AP class and the Career & Technical Education (CTE). Highly recommended Frisco schools.

Posted May 14, 2013
My daughter has attended Heritage since it opened in 2009 and it has been a wonderful place all around. The staff is awesome, from Teachers to AP's, Counselors, Coaches etc. Mr. Mimms has done a great job so that the kids know they should always have school pride no matter if they are in school or not and always be on their best behavior. It has been a great High School experience for my daughter. We will miss Heritage next year.

Posted July 01, 2012
This is a newer school but my daughter has spent the past 3 years and will be entering her senior year in the fall. We have loved Heritage. I feel they have really helped my daughter to find her strengths and I do feel she is prepared for college. Compared to other high schools in the area I would say Heritage is on the more conservative side which has also been nice. The principal has been open to listening to concerns and I have found all of the staff to be open and responsive.

Heritage High School 1

Posted March 01, 2012
They do nothing about the prevelant bullying problems in the school. My daughter is special needs so she is a major target for bullies. The teachers harass and retaliate against the child when you make a complaint abou tthem not doing their job with the school district. It's like sending your child into a lion's den. If your child has any disabilities or isn't as pretty as some they will most likely be tortured at this school while the adults stand by doing nothing. I wake up hating the fact I have to take her there each day. If you can avoid it don't send your kids here.

Posted January 12, 2012
I love the school district. They are really working to get better and there are so many opportunities for students.

Posted November 12, 2011
An awesome high School. The teachers are very caring & really push the kids to do better. It has a small town feel & everyone is very supportive of each other. The football team did an amazing job this year they went 6-4 compared to last year 0-0. They are really working to get better, the kids are just amazing, they have so much heart. Go Coyotes!

Posted April 18, 2011
This is an exceptional school! The academic environment, and overall philosophy are encouraging, and there are so many opportunities for students who may need extra help. My daughter described it to me as "more of a friendly small town than a high school". As a parent with 2 children attending, I have to agree. Faculty and staff are friendly and helpful, and the school is immaculate!

Posted November 17, 2010
A shining example of how a new frisco high school can beat hundreds of already established schools and programs. Only the second year in and Heritage has one of the best theatre programs in the district and a band that has come 1st in class and gotten Division 1 ratings at UIL both years. The athletics programs are very competitive. Basketball, track, wrestling, golf, tennis, and volleyball are all great programs. The only exception to this is the football team which did not win a single game all last season. They try hard, but after being placed as 4A without seniors the team did not do so well.

Posted January 27, 2010

Posted September 10, 2009
Its a brand new school and its a perefect place for your kids to enjoy, learn and have the best 4 years of their life.

Heritage High School
14040 Eldorado Parkway, Frisco, TX  75035
Last modified Heritage High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Heritage High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 11 reviews. Top