Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Disagree (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Strongly disagree (1 response)

teachers excellent, my kid enjoyed a lot , he doesn't want to leave the school .it is really appreciated.

We relocated from Europe (US citizens) and our little girl did not speak English. We thought to help her get a head start to kindergarten so we enrolled her to this school. She was placed in a wonderful class. Within a month she was speaking the basics and understanding all of the directions given by her teacher. By the end of the year she was almost fluent! There are events all throughout the school year that you can attend and observe your child in the classroom environment. Information about helping at the school is also readily available for parents that are interested. I believe the staff wonderful. They really love very young children and treat them respectfully. Our little girl still talks about her wonderful learning experiences at the school and she misses her teacher greatly. They have a special bond after all she is the teacher who taught her English! Wonderful work.

my elder one attended this school when ECS started in 2009. She was telling us not admit our younger as she faced some bad experiences at school. She told us after 4 years. We were surprised about this. We checked the school to admit our younger one and we are not happy with the staff or communication to parents. When we asked about an issue, Assistant principal told us to report on ECS website recklessly. We are not happy. We want to share this to help others.

Frisco residents are fortunate to have such a great public resource for preschool children who need early childhood education to do well in kindergarten. ECS is wonderful!

My son was diagnosed with speech problems around the age of 2 and went through speech therapy with LaunchAbility. We went thorugh the ARD process for Frisco ISD and it was great! They fit us in very quickly so we could have the determination before my son turned 3 and within 2 weeks of starting, his vocabulary had grown exponentially! His teacher was a huge help with potty training {that we had had no luck with} and the class sizes are very small. We live quite a bit aways from the school and my son rides the bus which has also been a great experience.

Our son has attended the Early Childhood School in Frisco for 2 yrs now. We have nothing but amazing things to say about them. My son was diagnosed with expressive-receptive language disorder and has received speech help (to the point that he's now on target) and his teacher further had him assessed for fine motor issues so he could get OT help as well. The teachers and staff are very qualified, helpful and truly care about your child AND family. My husband - who was very upset about him needing help initially - even left the introductory mtg saying, "If I got a promotion for work I'd turn it down b/c this place is SO INCREDIBLE!". That's saying alot, folks! :o)

Last modified Early Childhood School is a Public school that serves grades PK-5