Bad
Good

My youngest will be moving on to middle school soon, and I cannot wait for the change. Some of the teachers are still excellent, but the cliches, gossip, scheming, cold-shoulders, etc., that have seeped into every aspect of this school have pushed the best ones out. The administration is submerged in the games, and the kids suffer. Look at the falling scores. What this school was a few years ago, and what it is now are dramatically different. If you love to gossip and you love to hurt people/families, this is probably the place for you. If you want a quality education, and a safe environment that includes you in your child's experience, look somewhere else.

We have been at Tadlock for one year now and it has been great. Teachers and admin are very caring. They all have gotten to know my children my name and really provide a positive learning environment. So thankful that our family is a part of Tadlock.

Tadlock as a whole is great. The counselor is the best thing about it for sure, she is the most caring person and will do everything she can for your kid. The review about the PTA is correct. I was very involved at one time, not so much anymore. It's very clicky. The over all education is good and I've never had a bad experience with a teacher there. I've had 3 kids there, and we've been there for 5 years. The principle does a great job, she's not extremely friendly, but she does her job well.

PTA is a bunch of snobs who gossip about teachers and kids all day long. Teachers in K-3 are great. Older grades - not so much. If you try to post anything but glowing reviews on here, they have it removed. Just part of there facade on trying to sell the school as a better place than it really is.

It is an amazing school. We have two children there and could not be happier.

I have two children at Tadlock. I have always thought the school was amazing but now, as we prepare to move to another state this summer, I realize how great we had it here. It has been a difficult process to find anything that comes close to comparing to Tadlock. From the leadership, to the teachers, to the students...Tadlock can't be beat!! If you are moving to Frisco and you want a challenging academic atmosphere and a diverse caring student body, this is where you need to be. No question!! Thank you to the wonderful Tadlock staff for all that you do to educate our children and make them better people. Keep up the great work! We will try to get back to Tadlock as fast as we can!

Not true! We are from California and moved to this school in the middle of the year. I kinda felt the office admin was rude but now seeing her more she is very nice, friendly remembered me and called my son by his name. She came across very direct and to the point witch made her seem rude but that was only because I didn't know her personally and never talked to her before. She is a great help. This school is AMAZING!!!! The staff the atmosphere the kids and structure and the list goes on... They care for the kids and are there to help even go out of there way just for your child. I cant thank them enough for the positive roll in my sons life not just as a school but the Tadlock atmosphere. Keep it up!!!!!!!

I have 3 children in Tadlock and I have been very disappointed in the atmosphere at the school. Last year, the office staff was extremely rude and unfriendly. We were transfers from East Texas and the staff made it difficult to get the children enrolled. They missed 5 days of school because of issues with the copies of the shot records from another Texas school. This year I have already experienced challenges with the administration. The school is very "click" oriented and is not a warm, welcoming environment for new students and families. The parents in charge of activities tend to be helpful only to specific volunteers. Some of the teachers are more accommodating than the administration and work for the student, not against them. Overall, I am very disappointed with the elementary school, but the good news is the the middle school, Maus, is amazing with a staff that is truly there for the kids!

Polly Tadlock Elementary is head and shoulders above the already phenomenal set of elementary schools in Frisco. Parents are very involved and welcome in the school. We have been very pleased with our daughter's experience in school thus far. I think Tadlock has spoiled us!

The best elementary school in the district, great teachers, excellent principal and staff. My kids love the teachers!

Last modified Tadlock Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 8 out of 10 based on academic quality.