PK-3|Private

Bad
Good

Posted January 30, 2014
My oldest daughter has attended Castle for 3 years and now our second daughter is also there. We've been very happy & impressed with the teachers, along with the curriculum and daily activities. The teachers are not only educated, but quite loving to each child. I am amazed almost everyday at how much my daughter loves her teacher. For both of my girls, I noticed immediately a change in them after starting at Castle. Daily activities at school, have translated to home, even for my 18 month old (putting away toys, love of reading, coloring, writing, pushing in chairs, singing songs, etc). I'm not sure who will be more sad when my oldest daughter starts elementary school, her or me.

Posted July 08, 2013
The pre-K program for ages 2-3 is excellent, though somewhat expensive. The main teachers are highly trained and dedicated, with long tenures at the school, supplemented by younger assistant teachers who are often waiting for permanent positions at this school. This school enjoys a strong pool of teaching talent. The facilities are also nice. Overall, we feel this is an excellent choice to help our child develop into a responsible, independent little person.

Posted December 27, 2012
We've been with Castle for over two years now and both my sons have thrived in such a wonderful environment. The teachers are very caring and nurturing. The management is always responsive and there to address any of our concerns. Definitely the best school in Frisco!

Posted November 13, 2012
I have nothing bad to say. Our teacher is amazing! She is very in-tune with each child and great at communicating with us. My son comes home happy everyday and is growing by leaps and bounds. I'm amazed at his growth and the amount he is learning. We came from another Montessori and can't believe the improvement since moving here.

Castle Montessori of Frisco 2

Posted August 30, 2012
I wasn't that pleased with this montessori. Maybe because they are fairly new and there seemed to be lots of turnover in their staff. My son did well at first but then had significant behavioral issues and I had to pull him from the school. Once i moved him to another Montessori this summer he has been a completely different kid :)

Castle Montessori of Frisco
5050 Legendary Drive, Frisco, TX  75034
Last modified Castle Montessori of Frisco is a Private school that serves grades PK-3