Posted November 21, 2014
My son has been attending LSHS for the 4 years. Ms. Kraft and the administration are wonderful. Ms. Kraft is fair and a highly competent principal. The teachers are also very caring and approachable. Coach Rayburn and the coaches are awesome with the kids. It has been an enriching experience for my son and I am grateful to LSHS for helping to embed a strong base academically, socially and athletically so that my son can succeed in whatever endeavor he choses. Thanks for the memories LSHS!

Posted June 11, 2014
I have a son and daughter that attend LHS, they both really love the athletic program and academics far exceeded what both me and my husband even imagined. FISD has so much to offer there students that are preparing themselves for college/future. The experience I have had with all the teachers has been nothing but pleasent. I feel that the staff really make it a point to make sure the students comprihend the work thats given out.

Lone Star High School 4

Posted April 08, 2014
My daughter lives her school but she does think some teachers could improve with some enthusiasm.

Posted September 05, 2013
I have two children that attend Lone Star and they love it and so do we. The teachers are very consistant with there teaching styles, very detailed and they are good about keeping parents in the loop of whats going on in the class room.

Posted June 04, 2013
Moved here 1 year ago from a 5A school in Florida that was Exemplary . We love that Frisco ISD will stay 4A and the style of teaching is outstanding. Out Daughters freshman year was fantastic. Not that she made a lot of friends but with the schools and calsses offered she was fulfilled with what intrests her and she was able to maintain a 3.7 GPA

Lone Star High School
2606 Panther Creek Parkway, Frisco, TX  75034
Last modified Lone Star High School is a Public school that serves grades 9-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 9 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Lone Star High School Rating: 5 out of 5 based on 5 reviews. Top