Bad
Good

We love Cobb. It is in its fifth year and I have had at least one student at Cobb since it opened. The office and administration are all wonderful. The principal is just the best. You are never going to love all the teachers but I feel like some of the lemons foisted upon the school at opening have been weeded out. I couldn't be happier with my daughters teachers this year. The parents at Cobb are very, very involved. Probably annoy the teachers but it is just one of those communities. We are originally from the Midwest and have moved around a bit and I couldn't be happier with Cobb.

Love, love, love the principal, the counselor we have worked with, the office admin, and the teachers. I have had now 3 children attend Cobb and they have had an excellent experience and education due to these people I listed. My children have been in the band, in sports, (tennis and basketball) and have loved every minute of it. 2 of the 3 are in high school now but when dropping off my Cobb student they take that chance to say hi to the teachers and or principal. Mrs Ball the Band director is so awesome also. For a 6th grader, my daughter plays so well due to Mrs Balls hard work and dedication to my child!!!! The band also sounded great during their performances. Gave me chill bumps! :-) I love how almost all the teachers reach out to discuss my children's performances in class whether I have reached out to them or not. I love the timely way they respond to emails and just that there is communication is awesome! They care about each and every student. This is the best school and your child will be happy here.

Cobb Middle School has one of the best principles ever. Great staff and excellent repoir wth students. The band directors are college level and care so much about the students. We cannot say enough good things about what an excellent school this is.

Last modified Cobb Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.