Bad
Good

Posted February 23, 2015
As a parent and educator, I have been so pleased with our experience at Vandeventer. The staff and administration genuinely care and make continual efforts to reach out to my children. We've never received the quality and frequency of communication from a school administration like we have here. The staff and administration truly care and listen when concerns arise. I highly recommend this school. They set themselves apart from others by delivering the complete package!

Vandeventer Middle School 3

Posted August 08, 2014
How do I know that all reviews submitted here are genuine? Are there other places/websites where I can find some more reviews?

Posted June 16, 2014
this school is absolutely one of the best schools in Texas. The teachers are caring and the school has a nice environment! My daughter has got challenged with the best courses and loves the school. The students are very welcoming and are very nice. There are many nice communities and also a great athletics program as well. This school Is amazing and is better than any other school I have let my children go to.

Posted June 11, 2014
I value the personalized care and concern that teachers and Administration at Vandeventer offer all students at the school. Their genuine and willing to push students academically to achieve their personal best. everyone I have ever dealt with at the school is responsive and willing to do what is best for their students.

Vandeventer Middle School 1

Posted May 25, 2014
This is the worst school! These kids have terrible education due to the school. This school has never challenged any kids and is a huge disgrace to the Frisco ISD. This school sucks!!!

Posted June 13, 2013
Wonderful school! They have challenged my child day in and day out. Frisco school district is one of the best in the country! The leadership is outstanding and parent involvement is off the chart wonderful.

Vandeventer Middle School 1

Posted May 06, 2013
This school is by far the WORST my children have ever attended. The Vice Principal acts more like a teenager than an adult and is constantly pulling girls into her office to get to the bottom of some drama which she has no intention of addressing and most likely has encouraged. She calls and says I had your child in my office to talk about an issue but I can t tell you why, then asks if you have questions. There has been more bullying in this school in one year than I have seen in all of my children's schools combined. It is a shame how this school is poorly managed. My daughter has gone from all AP classes to getting the worst grades she has ever received (although still passing grades) she is not being challenged or inspired to be her best and it's truly due to lack of leadership. If she had more than just this year I would request her to be transferred to another school as would most of her friends parents.

Posted April 12, 2013
This is the first year for VMS to be open and I am so impressed with the Principal, Staff, and parent involvement. Absolutely 5 stars, another wonderful addition to the #21 ranked Frisco ISD

Vandeventer Middle School
6075 Independence Parkway, Frisco, TX  75035
Last modified Vandeventer Middle School is a Public school that serves grades 6-8. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Vandeventer Middle School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 8 reviews. Top