Phillips Elementary School 2

Posted June 08, 2014
It all depends on the teachers you get. My neighbors got teachers who made students write journals at home, pushed the students to be independent and do creative work. Our teacher on the other hand never pushed my son. My first parent , teacher meeting was a disaster. As per the teacher my son could count up-to 10( even though he knew additions before going to school). So the teacher doesn't really knows much about the student.

Phillips Elementary School 5

Posted May 17, 2014
Fantastic school and teachers! They make it a point to know every student's name. We moved to this area one year ago and are so happy our daughter is attending this school.

Phillips Elementary School 1

Posted April 22, 2014
Our first year in this school is very disappointing. BAD teacher. Big discrepancy between classes in the same grade, so basically, if you get a good teacher, you get the basic of what other school offer. But if you are like us who get a irresponsible teacher, we get nothing but negative experience!! The teacher never send any work that the kid did at school but asked us to wait until the end of school year so we dont know what the kids are doing every day. If you ask her, she was very rude and defensive. Basically, she just does not want to update parent on anything so there will be no question for her and less work!! She constantly took leaves to attend wedding for a week, leaving nothing for the sub to follow. The principal is NOT experience at all!! She is NOT good in management and the teachers do not listen to her and there are a lot of turn over on teachers. Overall, BAD school.

Phillips Elementary School 2

Posted January 22, 2014
The teacher quality is really poor from my experience. The teachers my son has had don't seem to have much experience. And the teaching approach leaves a lot to be desired. In the teacher's defense (sort of) there are a lot of kids in these classes.

Phillips Elementary School 5

Posted October 24, 2013
Best school ever...teachers are very qualified and well responsible.staff are very friendly. The premise are neat and clean. My boy loves his school and teachers.

Phillips Elementary School 3

Posted August 09, 2013
Negative- Principal is icy and cold. You will not be approached with warm smiles and conversations. Positive-amazing front desk staff, incredible teachers and special teachers (Library, music, art, p.e.). From the outside looking in, this school has a dynamic group of talented staff, unfortunately, the warmth and welcome lacked from top administration.

Phillips Elementary School 4

Posted May 16, 2013
The only reason I have given our school a four star instead of a five star is because I believe there is always room for improvement. We came to this school in the middle of the year and have loved everything about it since then. The staff is friendly, professional and knowledgeable. The teachers truly care for all of their children in their classes. They are organized and communication is timely and clear. They are academically challenging and very supportive. I feel the campus is a safe and secure one.

Phillips Elementary School
2285 Little River Drive, Frisco, TX  75034
Last modified Phillips Elementary School is a Public school that serves grades K-5. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Phillips Elementary School Rating: 3 out of 5 based on 7 reviews.