Bad
Good

Currently, most people answered Just right (1 response)
Currently, most people answered Very effective (1 response)
Currently, most people answered School leader (1 response)

Posted October 26, 2015
Hi I am a student that attends LPS. I am in 7th grade. I have been going to this school since the beginning this school has started I love it! LPS has an amazing principal and the teachers and staff are very caring and care about your growth. I wouldn't choose another to go to. I love it so much. ( My teacher didn't tell me to write this review I chose to. I wrote it because I Love LPS and wouldn't dream of going anywhere else.) Thanks!!

Leadership Prep School
Grateful to: School leader

Posted October 26, 2015
I love Mrs. Holland!! She is the best principal in the world!!! She is caring, loving, and fun to be around when I have problems.

Posted June 06, 2015
Ths is a Great school. Great teachers. Feels like a family environment. We love this school.

Posted July 26, 2014
My son just completed Kindergarten there & we are so impressed with the knowledge he has gained since attending LPS. He loves going to school & looks forward to learning. The 7 Steps they follow & the leadership aspect of this school is outstanding! I have no doubt that my children will become responsible adults that will make a difference in this world. Yes there will be a 7th grade for the 2014-5 school year & the principal does not hire her best friends as another reviewer stated. The lottery admission is in place so everyone has a fair chance at attending this fine institution.

Posted May 17, 2014
It's a good school. My two kids are there since the first year of the school started. It gets better and better each year. Teachers and staff are awesome. School will have 7th grade, but may not have upper grade in the future. (not sure yet) However, it's important for to built up the foundation and prepare to go to bigger school.

Posted March 24, 2014
My son attends LPS. He is in 1st grade. I cannot praise the teachers enough. He has excelled and grown up so much over the year. I'm quite shocked to see the displeasure from the other reviews. There WILL be 7th grade next year! Thanks to our board and our landlord. If the parents are that disappointed maybe they should withdraw and go to another school!!! That would open a spot for one of the hundreds of kiddos on the wait list!!!

Leadership Prep School 4

Posted February 27, 2014
We enrolled out son, it went to lottery. We ONLY saw for 2014 20+ KG and two 6th graders accepted. It upsets me that if they know these are the open slots they shouldn't make everyone else go through the process.

Leadership Prep School 3

Posted February 11, 2014
good but not . the 7th grade thing is stupid. they knew since august but they didnt tell us untill january. but besides that its really good. but parents face the fact, they are offered a building buy monnteesori. if you guys donate it will go though.

Leadership Prep School 1

Posted February 10, 2014
The school waited half an year to announce they will not move forward with a 7th grade. Poor leadership on planning. The school teaching standards are going down as the Principal only hires her best friends as new teachers weather they deserve the job or not.

Leadership Prep School 1

Posted January 21, 2014
I used to agree with every good review. However, the school as cancelled 7th grade with no warning. My child was ready to continue through high school but that will not be the case. The school and the board have let down 50 students and their families. Shame on you LPS for not standing by your teachings!

Leadership Prep School
8500 Teel Parkway, Frisco, TX  75034
Last modified Leadership Prep School is a Charter school that serves grades K-12. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leadership Prep School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 24 reviews. Top