Public charter
Frisco, TX

Posted July 26, 2014
My son just completed Kindergarten there & we are so impressed with the knowledge he has gained since attending LPS. He loves going to school & looks forward to learning. The 7 Steps they follow & the leadership aspect of this school is outstanding! I have no doubt that my children will become responsible adults that will make a difference in this world. Yes there will be a 7th grade for the 2014-5 school year & the principal does not hire her best friends as another reviewer stated. The lottery admission is in place so everyone has a fair chance at attending this fine institution.

Posted May 17, 2014
It's a good school. My two kids are there since the first year of the school started. It gets better and better each year. Teachers and staff are awesome. School will have 7th grade, but may not have upper grade in the future. (not sure yet) However, it's important for to built up the foundation and prepare to go to bigger school.

Posted March 24, 2014
My son attends LPS. He is in 1st grade. I cannot praise the teachers enough. He has excelled and grown up so much over the year. I'm quite shocked to see the displeasure from the other reviews. There WILL be 7th grade next year! Thanks to our board and our landlord. If the parents are that disappointed maybe they should withdraw and go to another school!!! That would open a spot for one of the hundreds of kiddos on the wait list!!!

Leadership Prep School 4

Posted February 27, 2014
We enrolled out son, it went to lottery. We ONLY saw for 2014 20+ KG and two 6th graders accepted. It upsets me that if they know these are the open slots they shouldn't make everyone else go through the process.

Leadership Prep School 1

Posted February 10, 2014
The school waited half an year to announce they will not move forward with a 7th grade. Poor leadership on planning. The school teaching standards are going down as the Principal only hires her best friends as new teachers weather they deserve the job or not.

Leadership Prep School 1

Posted January 21, 2014
I used to agree with every good review. However, the school as cancelled 7th grade with no warning. My child was ready to continue through high school but that will not be the case. The school and the board have let down 50 students and their families. Shame on you LPS for not standing by your teachings!

Posted October 23, 2013
LPS started in 2011 and it has been rocking since then. My husband and I am so impressed by the teachers and their hard work and the Principal is great. Ms Holland is so good with the kids. Anyone looking for a good school n Frisco , I will highly recommend them L P S.

Posted October 07, 2013
Leadership Prep School is amazing! They really care and do a great job with my kids! I cannot say enough great things about the school they go above and beyond to make sure my kids get everything they need. I love how the teach leadership and push the kids to excel.

Posted August 05, 2013
Our daughter will be in first grade this fall. She was out quite a bit last fall due to minor surgery. We were worried she would fall behind. However Mrs. Richardson her kindergarten teacher worked with her after school to help her catch up. We are extremely impressed with the dedication from the school staff. Blessed to be a part of it!

Posted July 08, 2013
I can not say enough positive things about this school. The teachers (this year it was Ms. Reynolds & Ms. Shaffer 3rd Grade) are awesome, with many years experience, Principle Ms. Holland and staff (so many great ones to name all) are awesome as well. It's like having your child in a elite private school without the huge tuition cost ever year. My child has been attending since they opened and every year they are growing, expanding and being creative in theirs in improving on their already great curriculum and school. I highly recommend you attend an open house..

Leadership Prep School
8500 Teel Pkwy, Frisco, TX  75034
Last modified Leadership Prep School is a Charter school that serves grades K-7. It has received a GreatSchools rating of 10 out of 10 based on academic quality.
Leadership Prep School Rating: 4 out of 5 based on 14 reviews. Top